Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just trying to work out what could be the 11 vs Fulham - not sure on fitness but figure Coleman, Calvert-Lewin are out. Maybe something like this at the moment?

Pickford

Garner - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Young

Gueye

Iwobi - Onana - Doucoure - McNeil

Danjuma​
I think this will be near enough the team. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if Keane started over Branthwaite but other than Patterson possibly ahead of garner there aren’t any other real selection choices.

First 11 looks ok imo. Reckon we have enough there to win that first game. Desperately need some more quality before the window shuts.

I think this will be near enough the team. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if Keane started over Branthwaite but other than Patterson possibly ahead of garner there aren’t any other real selection choices.

First 11 looks ok imo. Reckon we have enough there to win that first game. Desperately need some more quality before the window shuts.

we need some pace. and flair

EVERTON LINKED to STAR STRIKER

‘And we’ll tell you why they won’t be signing, after just 4 minutes and 1 second’.

I see you have “ ran the gauntlet” too… well in mate , it takes balls to call that number , knowing full well mum and dad have warned you of the consequences. I salute you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back