Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We look so light up top. DCL yet to feature in a single minute of pre-season….which is meant to be all about get minutes into the players legs.
Need 2/3 attacking signings before Fulham, that’s a must not a wish

Having watched that tonight, I am convinced we played or will be playing ,a behind closed doors today or tomorrow because that entire XI plus bench looked like a completely sellable.

We need at least 5 in because that squad is so thin and the under 23/21's look years away.

Why a striker is already in is baffling! Players on their final year like Gomes, Iwobi, etc aren't get anything so shift them out. A Saudi League blow billions all around the World on worse players yet we can't get a few hundred.

We didn't look massively fit despite the infamous "Manager Day" and we have no real pace anywhere.

Thelwell needs shooting for this.

Having watched that tonight, I am convinced we played or will be playing ,a behind closed doors today or tomorrow because that entire XI plus bench looked like a completely sellable.

We need at least 5 in because that squad is so thin and the under 23/21's look years away.

Why a striker is already in is baffling! Players on their final year like Gomes, Iwobi, etc aren't get anything so shift them out. A Saudi League blow billions all around the World on worse players yet we can't get a few hundred.

We didn't look massively fit despite the infamous "Manager Day" and we have no real pace anywhere.

Thelwell needs shooting for this.
But apart from that things look ok?

I know he's a right-footed LW, but these are the kinds of player we should be going for. Lad's a top talent and affordable. Why do we never go for these kinds of deals??
Screenshot_20230726_010758_Twitter.jpg

I genuinely think we are the only team in the world that could ruin someone like Messi
In fairness Poch did it at PSG his first season. No doubt though he’d probably slot in at right wing back or something for us and be hauled off for not tracking back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back