Mcneil
DCL
Iwobi (at a push)

And due to lack of depth, the 3 below I'd keep

Mills
Cannon
Warrington

I'd be happy for the following to be sold

Lonergan (though understand he's 3rd choice)
Keane
Holgate
Godfrey
Mykolenko
Gray
Maupay

9 of the outfield players I've mentioned are defenders and 4 of them you could sell and they wouldn't be missed. It's top heavy with defenders who are absolutely dreadful at their job.

15 ? its quite a large number imo.

For me:

Pickford
Patterson
Tarkowski
Branthwaite
Mykolenko
Garner
Onana
Doucoure
McNeil
DCL

Only 10 with Coleman, Young, Gana at a push.

Even saying that, i still think we only need to focus on 2 quality signings and 1 promising centre midfielder.

We need to sort 2 attackers out and add depth in the middle.

Continued to be linked with Gnonto. Very similar story than el bilal...weeks of links and we may eventually make a move when it's too late as other teams will eventually enter the race. They will never learn.
Got to wait until he commits to going somewhere else before we firm up our interest.

Can’t have any possibility of actually spending money.

Need this Toure situation wrapped up either way so we can move on.

Know it’s looking bad for us but until it’s officially confirmed to us we can’t walk away just on the basis of a Fabrizio tweet. Hopefully an answer today.

If we could manage to get him over the line...and Gnonto then id be quite comfortable with our attack for a season.

Then go for the young high potential midfielder we need as a rotation player and were done.

Balogun training alone...whatever were offering for El Bilal, we 'should' be doing the same for Balogun and Wahi (we may have done so already) and should be negotiating (as rumoured) for Dia from Salernitana + Beto at Udinese.

Know who wants to come and if we literally cant afford any -- focus on sales.

Who I would keep

Pickford
Virginia
Tyrer (out on loan)
Coleman
Patterson
Young
Tarkowski
Branthwaite
Garner
Onana
Gueye
Doucoure
Mcneil
DCL
Iwobi (at a push)

And due to lack of depth, the 3 below I'd keep

Mills
Cannon
Warrington

I'd be happy for the following to be sold

Lonergan (though understand he's 3rd choice)
Keane
Holgate
Godfrey
Mykolenko
Gray
Maupay

9 of the outfield players I've mentioned are defenders and 4 of them you could sell and they wouldn't be missed. It's top heavy with defenders who are absolutely dreadful at their job.
I’ll take one for the team and push you off a cliff for wanting to keep Iwobi.

We’re in a 1 horse race on Gnonto, Leeds are in no position where they have to sell and if you listen to their fans, they’ll only entertain stupid money for him
They kinda do need to sell. Relegated teams pretty much always do, between the cost of going down and players demanding to leave.

A bunch of players seem to have had clauses that let them leave on loan so they have lost a lot of bodies without getting any real money in. They will have to do actual sales to fund the squad.

They kinda do need to sell. Relegated teams pretty much always do, between the cost of going down and players demanding to leave.

A bunch of players seem to have had clauses that let them leave on loan so they have lost a lot of bodies without getting any real money in. They will have to do actual sales to fund the squad.
True but they've already shifted a few , have new owners and bought Ampadu for £8 million so you'd imagine that the finances aren't too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back