Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at the time all of the rumours were stating that it was Everton leading the race for Caicedo until we decided against him and he ended up at Brighton. Google it for proof. Crazy that we pass up almost no-risk signings like Caicedo for £4m and probably £15k a week but are very happy to buy Maupay for £15m and £50k.

He chose Brighton.

…Link/Profile/Video;

IMG_5787.webp

IMG_5788.webp

I've also thought he could be a decent shout if the price was right.

Always liked him mate and Leicester fans think he's been brilliant for them. My reservation is his game stylistically would be more running onto the end of things and carrying the ball rather then get on the end of crosses.

Still if we were counter attacking, which i think we might...............

There might be a window but sure as hell we are not looking through it just yet. Not until the processes are gone through to replace certain members of the club hierarchy and establish a transfer fund/policy with new interested parties. Departures are different and outgoing frees/end of contracts etc, will proceed. All this garbage of being linked with anyone can be consigned to the bin as a waste of time for a while. That's what I think anyway.

Exactly. Can’t be having yet another season relying on our injury prone one decent striker.
We need to focus our budget on the areas of greatest need. No time or money can be wasted on other positions until we find solutions in attacking areas.

Last summer we spent ages on other positions, and then went into game 1 without an available striker. It was a complete mess from start to end of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back