Summer transfer window 2023

Who's coming in for that price guaranteed to replace him?
I mean we have spent millions on a recruitment team that should be able adequately replace him but to throw just one name out there for someone who can run a lot and pass sideways/backwards then Josh Brownhills on a free and puts up basically the same numbers, takes corners and knows the manager. Replacing Garner is really not difficult.

I mean we have spent millions on a recruitment team that should be able adequately replace him but to throw just one name out there for someone who can run a lot and pass sideways/backwards then Josh Brownhills on a free and puts up basically the same numbers, takes corners and knows the manager. Replacing Garner is really not difficult.
I wouldn't trust our recruitment team to replace a light bulb.

Cant find the Ross Barkley thread and seen many many people wanting him back.

I loved ross, but he is doing EXACTLY what he did for us last time....also with the nagative stuff he was hounded out for!!

People are just so desperate for some ballers, that they are ignoring what the moaned about years ago.

He is not doing anything different, he was excellent for us, even with hounding and moaning.

Cant find the Ross Barkley thread and seen many many people wanting him back.

I loved ross, but he is doing EXACTLY what he did for us last time....also with the nagative stuff he was hounded out for!!

People are just so desperate for some ballers, that they are ignoring what the moaned about years ago.

He is not doing anything different, he was excellent for us, even with hounding and moaning.
He was good, not excellent I would say.