summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you reckon, i think he's awful. Just raw pace, with about 10% final product

Could have been simply 2 good games but he tore Coleman apart at Goodison and played well today, too.

He may warrant a closer look, but of course, I might have just seen him on his good days.

Could have been simply 2 good games but he tore Coleman apart at Goodison and played well today, too.

He may warrant a closer look, but of course, I might have just seen him on his good days.

He did, he owned Coleman that game. Today, i think it was more pace against a very tired Johnson, he didn't really have an impact until the last 20 mins and some of his touches and control was awful

He did, he owned Coleman that game. Today, i think it was more pace against a very tired Johnson, he didn't really have an impact until the last 20 mins and some of his touches and control was awful
Does beat people for fun tbf in every game I've watched him (not many). Decision making needs work.

That Bolaise at Palace looks a player!
Saw a Palace fan who is a football journalist talking about him on Twitter with two other journalists and he described him as the ultimate youtube player. Haven't seen much of him but can imagine that to be very true from what I have seen.

Don't rate him. He has nothing other than pace.

i see massive potential in him with the right coaching he could become a top player if he had a better touch because his first touch always takes him out wide an its like he gets exited an rushes when he crosses

I think McCarthy needs to go on the same gym program as Lukaku/Distan He needs to put on a bit of weight and strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back