Sunderland (H), Reading (A), Norwich (H).

Status
Not open for further replies.

85everton

Player Valuation: £500k
I would be really worried if we were playing sh1te and not creating chances.

All Jelavic needs is a goal and he's off. Naismith needs another month, he's still coming back from serious injury.

I honestly cannot see us dropping any points the next 3 games.

COYB.

(y)

Let's focus on Sunderland lads - a scrappy 1-0 win would do me as it's the points that are needed to get the ball rolling again.

However, smashing them everywhere would send a real statement of intent.

There will be a banana skin game in there, but would expect 7 points. Have a bad feeling about Sland even though they are crap!

This is the premier league, teams won't roll over, so we have to take our chances. Would take 7 points now if offered, 24 from 13 would be a very good return. Took us 18 games last season to get that many!

I would expect 2 home wins,at least a draw in away,but saying things/doing things can be so different when Everton are concerned,but the number of chance's we are creating gives everyone hope even if we go behind,we just need to score 1st and i think we could score a few after that.

I mentioned this before the Fullham game and we did it again. We need to stop conceding stupid early goals, if we do that then im sure it will be 9 points. I can see us putting 4 or 5 past Norwich at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back