Match Thread Sunderland V Everton,11th May 2016 KO 19:45

Who would you like to stay up?

• Sunderland

Votes: 212 62.0%
  • Norwich

Votes: 111 32.5%
  • Newcastle, with their bad bare chested, shoe waving fans and "small club" Rafael Benitez

Votes: 19 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the days, a mere two of three months ago, when people tried to tell us the away support were cut from an altogether different rock than the home fans and that the team couldn't perform at Goodidon on account of we never got behind the team the way our travelling brethren did?

A load of boobleooks.
Don't agree mate. This team has lost all its confidence and motivation and the whole fan base has lost it too. The team were undoubtedly better away from home for the first 2 thirds of the season. And the away fans were undoubtedly more vocal and supportive.

....whilst not wanting to protect the players from criticism, the managers team model has been effectively lost. It's like being in a car without a steering wheel or rudderless boat when the player/manager link is broken. There is absolutely no cohesion, no links, no belief, no organisation, no communication, no trust, no nothing. As soon as something goes wrong in a game there's collapse with no chance of recovery.

For the pride of the club and RM, for the integrity of the league this manager should've been moved on weeks ago even if his permanent replacement is still being sought.

I left as soon as the 3rd goal went in....if I owned Everton I'd bin the fxxxing lot of them. Yet another abismal performance against a bang average side.I can't calm down almost 8 hour round trip EVERTON YOU DISGUST ME...FFS

I wasn't at the match but feel the same.

Don't agree mate. This team has lost all its confidence and motivation and the whole fan base has lost it too. The team were undoubtedly better away from home for the first 2 thirds of the season. And the away fans were undoubtedly more vocal and supportive.

And the following week they were back at Goodison grumbling with the rest of us.

The point I am making is there was a notion fostered that no matter what tripe was served up on the road, the travelling fans would sit there and take it without question.

That myth has been totally debunked recently.

As those of us who were travelling fans in our younger day knew it would be once the away performances mirrored the soporific crab ball we were subjected to at Goodison.

Didnt even bothering with this. First game in 2 years I've not watched us on some crappy stream or been the game. New captain America is good though lads, way more worth the 2 hours of your time.

My mate works at Finch Farm, he told me they've been having practice games against a set of dummies lined up in formation.

We lost 3-0.

Sorry, i'm lying..just trying to deflect from that embarrassing result. My mate doesn't work at Finch Farm. I don't even have any mates. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back