Superstitions, Do you believe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latch

Player Valuation: £15m
Personally i believe and i'll tell you why ~

Apparently when i was one year old, my uncle walked underneath a ladder, and do you know what !! ?, over the next 43 years he lost every tooth in his head, spooky eh, now do you believe ?

Another true story for you ~

While having a new carpet layed in the living room i moved the furniture into the kitchen and in doing so knocked a mirror off the wall, the thing smashed on the floor, i went up town to get a new one but while moving the aforementioned furniture back into the living room i dislodged and smashed that one as well, well [Poor language removed] me 14 years bad luck was my limit, i hung a painting on the nail and now use the back of a spoon to do my hair before i go out, the only thing now is, is that i have a complex that i actually look like Hurley from Lost.

Don't believe in supersititions, fingers crossed nothing will ever happen:P

Another true story for you ~

While having a new carpet layed in the living room i moved the furniture into the kitchen and in doing so knocked a mirror off the wall, the thing smashed on the floor, i went up town to get a new one but while moving the aforementioned furniture back into the living room i dislodged and smashed that one as well, well [Poor language removed] me 14 years bad luck was my limit, i hung a painting on the nail and now use the back of a spoon to do my hair before i go out, the only thing now is, is that i have a complex that i actually look like Hurley from Lost.

:lol:

Would love to have seen your face as it smashed...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back