Sussex Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Littlehampton, about half hour/forty five minutes from Brighton! Are you in a supporters group at all or do you go alone? I go to most of the London aways but struggle to get to Goodison much!

Been there a few times over the years, nice little place, way better than Bognor or Worthing, but I always had you down as someone who liked the bright lights.

Just shows you shouldn't jump to conclusions about people.

Arundel's boss too.

Im in Boston Massachusetts. .. id love to go a game or two with you.

Put it back in your trousers lad ffs.

Been there a few times over the years, nice little place, way better than Bognor or Worthing, but I always had you down as someone who liked the bright lights.

Just shows you shouldn't jump to conclusions about people.

Arundel's boss too.

Put it back in your trousers lad ffs.

Haha weird hearing them on here, where you from then?

I love the big lights, sucker for the seafront though as well..

Setting Up A Supporters’ Club
Everton Football Club has supporters’ club branches all over the world and we are always looking to increase that number.
Do you attend matches with a group of friends totalling more than 20? Or do you watch the Blues in action from another country?
If so, why not consider setting up an officially affiliated Everton Supporters’ Club?
The procedure could not be easier. Simply download and complete the attached PDF and return it to Christine Prior either by emailChristine.prior@evertonfc.com or by post to:
Goodison Park
Goodison Road
Liverpool
L4 4EL
To view a list of our existing supporters’ club branches, click here.
What benefits does affiliation bring? There are a considerable amount of benefits when you set up a supporters’ club and become affiliated to Everton Football Club.
These include:

• Access to tickets for all Everton home games, and discounted group ticket sales to four Premier League fixtures as stated in the guide.
  • A piece of signed merchandise per branch, per season to use for fundraising.
  • Seasonal opportunity for branches to attend an open training session.
  • A chance to take part in the supporters’ club flag parade.
  • A visit to a venue of your choosing from the Club, with a chance to meet a first-team player.
  • Plus much more...
For more information or help, Supporters Liason Officer Christine Prior can be reached either by the above email address or on 0151 530 5346.

from the club website - all you need to do it-good luck

Haha weird hearing them on here, where you from then?

I love the big lights, sucker for the seafront though as well..

Haha, it's OK, I'm not stalking you !

I'm from Lancashire but one of my sisters has lived in Chichester for 20 odd years so I know the area pretty well. Her in-laws came from near Littlehampton.

Born and raised near Chichester before moving to New Zealand, used to spend a lot of time in Littlehampton too! Nice little towns, they're cities compared to the places here though ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back