• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffeelover

Player Valuation: £80m
In the Mail this morning, a journo claims Man U will band fans from taking in tablets! Ah, wonder why, is sky or whoever having a moan about rights?

Not sure how they will manage that TBF, and what next ban mobiles.

Some clubs are getting paranoic, a kids game was on at Turf Moor a few years back, our grandson was in a team. A steward tried to stop my Wife taking a photo of him. But after explaining to him, a couple of photos were allowed and then told to put the camera away!!

I the article says the club have emailed the fans with this devastating news!

Personally i am in favour, if you cant last 90 mins without using a tablet, stay at home an watch your football on TV.

I also hate 'fans' (ie, tourists & day trippers) who have to film virtually the whole game on their phone - just have one designated loser to do the filming & then everyone else can watch it on YouTube a few hours later.

We had a fella on one of our forums complaining because some of our fans 'just want to be loud & get drunk' - like its a bad thing!

Football as many of us know & love it is nearly finished.

Co-codamol and an NSAID smash any sort of pain you m..... oh, sorry....

Seriously, I think this is good - we don't tend to get this where I sit these days (lower Bullens), but I have to say, it does smack of day-tripper-ness. I'm all for people enjoying themselves but you do not need to bring an ipad to the match.

Laptops FFS!!!!!

I also hate 'fans' (ie, tourists & day trippers) who have to film virtually the whole game on their phone - just have one designated loser to do the filming & then everyone else can watch it on YouTube a few hours later.

I understand what you are saying. However, some of those clips on YouTube are epic.

I find a swift punch to the back of the head helps these poor unfortunates remember to put away said media devices.

Try it. Works every time.

I wouldn't do this but I've no problem with others that do, it's a free world ffs if people want to pay for their ticket and either record some bits or tweet away what a great time their having why stop them? Doesn't stop anyone else enjoying the match to many BS rules.

I haven't a clue why anyone would take a tablet to the game.
But I don't believe they should be banned. You're messing with people's freedom. Why should someone be stopped from taking a tablet to a game?
It's their own choice whether they want to spend half the match filming, or tweeting.

Great idea I think. There's only one thing more annoying than someone holding a phone in front of your face at a match/gig and that's someone holding a frigging iPad. Selfish bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back