Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Premier League are close to introducing new regulations that stop leveraged buy outs, so figuratively speaking by the time that we get taken over there should be no danger of what is happening to Burnley happening to us.

There seems to have been a huge increase in recent years about buying premier league clubs, as the international football rights are increasingly rapidly and expected to sky-rocket further. Now is a good time to be in the shop window.

I'd be hugely receptive to a potential takeover. This group doesn't sound the best but they certainly won't be the only ones at the table if Moshiri is open to selling.

Although you can't fault Moshiri's generosity, he truly is as thick as pig dung so we'll never go anywhere under his ownership except down. Intelligence is a currency in itself and Moshiri has proven to have absolutely none when it comes to football so it really doesn't matter how much dough he throws at it.

AE1ECA53-D0FF-4893-9119-CA41CBC50F59.png

For this reason, I’m out.

Has very little too do with them tho. They employ the right people and bought a club at a really low point for buttons. Klopp is the only reason they are where that are
Not entirely true that tho, they took a club that was within hours of financial ruin turned it round and as you said employed the right people which is good ownership in itself, marketed it properly, recreuited properly on and off the pitch, stablised and improoved the clubs finances, expanded the stadium and generally increased the clubs worth. Basically everything mosh didn't do, it was 101 of the ownership manual as much as it pains me to say it.

I never knew Moshiri played 11 positions on the pitch, managed his 11 doppelgangers and signed all the players.

Almost like he's an easy scapegoat.
He constantly undermines his employees, negotiates with dodgy agents to get them paid at the expense of ourselves, has wasted so much money that we are crippled for multiple seasons, kept our least successful chairman ever, and appointed Rafael Benitez. He's a horrific footnote in our illustrious history.

He constantly undermines his employees, negotiates with dodgy agents to get them paid at the expense of ourselves, has wasted so much money that we are crippled for multiple seasons, kept our least successful chairman ever, and appointed Rafael Benitez. He's a horrific footnote in our illustrious history.

So the solution is to welcome skint asset stripping Yanks to the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.