Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair enough Carsley, if Moshiri wanted oot I have no problem with that but we need owners who can push us forward.

Opening our arms to the devil because we've had a bad season under a "Kopite" manager is just cutting our nose off to spite our face long term.
Can't disagree, thankfully I have good reason to believe these will certainly not be the last interested party in the coming months.

If these lot really are interested, then my hope is that others are too, and we will hear about some of them in the coming days/weeks.

The same people who wanted that fat kopite to relegate us are the same that want the failure of an owner to continue to destroy the club from the inside

Make of that what you will

I think you'll be disappointed to know the true meaning of bad ownership if this comes to pass. Moshiri made errors but stuck his own money in to try and resolve it.

We might end up making mistakes in future that the owners might not have the will to put their hands in their pockets to sort.

You have skimmed over some very relevant points in favour of a biased view ,far too simplistic . Their history and favouritism with the press had a lot to do with it and the players they had on their books at the time .They have not waived a magic wand ,they have simply waved a baton to orchestrate the revival.
They had much more than we did when they bought the club . I am not defending Moshiri but let's be correct .
Biased view??? Not sure I am biased as I have no reason to be biased toward that shower I could care less about them. And I by no means said that both clubs started from the same place the two clubs don't compare. My response was to as you say a simplistic view that the Yanks at that shower simply employed klopp and that's all they have done. I have pointed out that isn't all they have done, and let's have it right moshiri hasnt even done the basics right like putting the right people on the right jobs. It's been a total mess.

I never knew Moshiri played 11 positions on the pitch, managed his 11 doppelgangers and signed all the players.

Almost like he's an easy scapegoat.
Wowzers. Boris Johnson really has destroyed the concept of accountability in this country, hasn’t he?

Just because Moshiri has been very generous with his money doesn’t mean he’s not ultimately responsible for our plight.

Status
Not open for further replies.