Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky TV have mentioned on the yellow banner, about Derby's takeover falling through, still news on there and Blackburn getting a new head coach, funny the news about 4 different buyers for Everton with Peter/ Roger Kenyan still hasn't made it though. lol
Richard Keys, the Kopite reckons Moshiri has wanted to get rid of us for a while .....?

Not forgetting the King's Dock disaster Plus the Kirkby disaster by BK for the sake of 30 million we lost the King's Dock because he would not seek outside investment ...
The mad thing is, it wasn't even outside investment!

It was from a fellow board member. The same board member who between him and his wife loaned the money to Kenwright to buy out PJ. How's that for gratitude.

The man is utterly shameless, and is only bothered out his image as top bloo.

The tit.

Last edited:

Moshiri problem was he never got rid of Kenwright who hasn’t got a clue how to run a club with loads of money. The amount of times we nearly went bang under Kenwright is unbelievable yet he kept him in. Then we employed a CEO who no idea how to run a billion pound business(give or take) An we are where we are.
Look at the stadium… taken at least 3 years to longer because of the messing about, the Redesigns and the pointless surveys
Had we had personal people in the right position we be in the stadium this season
Actually the stadium from conception to start of construction was delivered in remarkably good time especially considering the particular difficulties and hurdles this particular site presented.
I am relatively certain a project of this size and complexity could not be delivered anywhere near the time frame you suggest.

Have we all been googling a different John Thornton? The one I found is worth around 3 and a half million dollars?

There isnt an accurate estimation of his wealth anywhere, but given he donated 12.5M to the Brookings institute to open a centre in his name, it is safe to say his net worth will almost certainly be in the billions rather than millions.

This seems a bit light for Thornton but im also not sure where Esks enormous figures have come from.

These guys are real money men and it would be interesting copying their stock pics.

I find it challenging to see how they would be successful operating a football club.

What did esk say about his worth?

Of course he is. He’s had it in for Moshiri ever since he made a mockery of everything The Esk ever said.
I like him. He was a great contributor to this place before that famous Sumner.

His own pod, and the one with Andy and George are two of the better ones available.

The absolute certainty of the transfers was a little odd. I appreciate that things can collapse at the last minute but for all of them to fall off a cliff after declarations of done deals.... Weird.

It's as though his source was using Wagatha levels of misinformation to discredit him, though I'm not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.