Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bond book was that ?? And how in the hell was it proven ?
Did they blow raspberries instead ???
So many questions here ...
Possibly man with the golden gun.

Could even be an urban myth this, but if you look it up and find it’s untrue, don’t tell me, as makes me chuckle whenever I think of it. I prefer the myth to the truth in this instance.

Doesn't seem that it will be Thornton/Kaminski to me now.

These things are usually done in secrecy, the winning group has no need to publicise it in advance, and not in their interests to do so.

'Some of us' can indeed read, we can also read thread titles and amazingly have the intellectual capacity to understand that the content posted in the thread should relate to the aforementioned thread topic.

Something that your condescending sense of self importance seemingly does not grasp.

There's a whole section of the site where you can argue about race, religion, the complexity between the links of national identity when intertwined with a religious dogma.

But it's not here. So please take that elsewhere

I actually responded to a "joke" in bad taste, and it was basically a large group of people who decided to make it a free-for-all on discriminatory comments.

I personally don't think you should ever ignore racism, even if it does seem 'off topic', but you do you.

Not too clued up about ffp but I know it has to do with a couple things and balance sheet is potentially one of them.

Hypothetically if we got bought at a premium, would that goodwill created help with ffp?

Not too clued up about ffp but I know it has to do with a couple things and balance sheet is potentially one of them.

Hypothetically if we got bought at a premium, would that goodwill created help with ffp?
I imagine ffp restrictions might be seen as a blessing and not a curse by any new owner paying a premium + covering losses and the remainder of the stadium build.

…..pen pictures of the US Consortium;

CAD014B9-B709-427E-B29B-0452B23E7EFF.jpeg

AA4EA0D4-1920-4B4D-BBF1-5D97427AF72F.jpeg
667BC059-505E-4CB2-B3BA-2C848F55B6E5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.