Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the worst thing I've heard on here. This is the sort of line that gets parroted by EDL members and the likes of Tommy Robinson all the time. Religion, culture and ethnicity are all intertwined, especially with how important Islam is with Arabs and South Asians. Attacking Islam is a direct attack on Arabs and South Asians, and looking down on those ethnicities as having an inferior culture.

If I attack Hinduism, I will be rightfully attacked as a racist as I'm looking down on Indians.

Make a thread about it mate.

Sometimes there are salary caps, sometimes nothing, sometimes a "luxury tax" if you exceed a certain threshold. MLB just implemented a "Steve Cohen tax" because the new owner of the Mets basically said "yeah, I don't care about money, I want to see my team win" and absolutely blew by the luxury tax threshold. Most all sports are entirely funded by TV contracts in their entirety. NFL, MLB, NBA all are 100% paid for with the TV contract alone. But there are limits to what you can spend in all sports but MLB.
Boehly's group does the same for the Dodgers.

Usmanov will have his sanctions dropped, re negotiate a huge usm.and megaphone bidding war to be the new stadium name.. then we will pay the release clause for Victor junior... Sleep well tonight .. taps nose

Status
Not open for further replies.