Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We hate Nottingham Forest
We hate Israel too
Their....

All together now...

CcPZBn4WAAQNBbe.jpg

Excellent scenario for those scared of the unknown and sick of the mediocrity. Personally think he will have full control of the club in the near future with more outside investment. Great day, great news ..

320x486.jpg

• Real Time Net Worth As of 2/27/16
  • $1.79 Billion

Source Of Wealth
diversified, Self Made
Residence
Monaco, Monaco
Citizenship
United Kingdom
Marital Status
Married
Children
Education
Bachelor of Arts / Science, University of London

I've got no idea As to the structure of this deal though if this man is looking to invest seriously in a stadium then Bill deserves credit for bringing him in.

I've been a harsh critic who honestly believed he was only out for himself. Maybe I was at least half wrong.

49.9% is odd though.

To me it sounds more like he doesn't want to be a chairman of a football club - he was Usmanov's business partner and it was him who was challenging Kroneke not Moshiri.

And from what I've heard the reason why he sold his shares in Arsenal was that he didn't like the way his money was being used.

So, to me, it seems more like he wants to invest in a club on his own terms but not actually run one.

And also, if he wanted to make money he would've stayed at Arsenal and increased his share bit by bit. End of the day, he held less shares in Arsenal than Everton and sold them to pretty much take over another football club.

This seems to hopefully be the ideal scenario. The guy has been involved in football and has decided to venture out on his own to a less weathly club. If he'd stayed at Arsenal, he'd make more money.

So his motives seems the right ones
I reckon it'd be supremely naive to believe his shares at Arsenal were his own. The connections between him and Usmanov are too obvious to ignore. It'd equally be hard to ignore the possibility that this cash he's paid to Everton is Usmanov's.

I'm concerned we have a proxy in control here and it's merely asset sitting.

I reckon it'd be supremely naive to believe his shares at Arsenal were his own. The connections between him and Usmanov are too obvious to ignore. It'd equally be hard to ignore the possibility that this cash he's paid to Everton is Usmanov's.

I'm concerned we have a proxy in control here and it's merely asset sitting.

Cheaper assets that us in this league with less risk and don't need a stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back