Talents like Stones & Barkley,that we can sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leroy Fer is the new Fernandes isn't he?

I'll be honest, I haven't seen anything from him this season, which has made me think... 'FFS BILL',

Patrick Roberts at Fulham is only 16 i think, but looks a good prospect. Doubt he'll sign for us like if he's linked with the mancs and arsenal.

Will Hughes is a good shout, if Barry stays for another season though I cant see Hughes starting plus he will cost loads.

I'd be wary of John Souttar at the moment, I'm not sure Everton can carry a haircut as bad as that.

Woulda liked to have signed him but a good move for him, will get first team action, is in a league that would suit his style and is at a team proven for developing young talent.

After his season with Derby, Will Hughes looks quality. I played against him a few years ago in a match in the National Schools Cup and I must say he was unreal.

Keep an eye out for the progress of joe gomez this season at charlton. Anyone that saw him in the youth tournament will know he looked a good prospect and the charlton owner has told the new manager to bring through youth prospects this season. He spoke in particular about giving talents like gomez the chance to play so he should get a fair amount of game time this season.

Still think plundering fulham for youth might be a good idea even if it isnt roberts.

the difference between them and the other two is that fulham were established so there is bound to be some decent one for the future type players there.

Keep an eye out for the progress of joe gomez this season at charlton. Anyone that saw him in the youth tournament will know he looked a good prospect and the charlton owner has told the new manager to bring through youth prospects this season. He spoke in particular about giving talents like gomez the chance to play so he should get a fair amount of game time this season.
Looked a class above for the England u17s.

Will hughes and joe gomez

Stones/Gomez--Hughes/McCarthy--Barkley

A very English young spine + Mccarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back