TalkSport this morning..diagnosis Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dushku

Player Valuation: £1m
On Mike Parry's show this morning, he tried to start a war of words between Everton and Liverpool fans again over our respective horrendous starts to the season.

I love Mike Parry - he's a staunch Blue who will defend our history,current form and prospects to the hilt. But today and I hope he was being tongue in cheek, said he would never hear a bad word said about Moyes for his tactics and his failure to win us any trophies and that he could never be sacked because of who he is and what he's done for us. If Moyes was the manager of Blackburn, West Ham or even Aston Villa , would he now be looking over his shoulder for the cold hand of the Grim Reaper clutching a P45 ? Which brings me to the old age question..what would it take for Moyes to realise it's not working? A slating from the press who hailed him their darling for so many years, the Board, the fans en masse ? or will he just have to have an epiphany one night and realise it's all down to HIM!

Mike Parry said today, whilst sporting his 3D blue tinted specs..the league table is a lie.. we are not a bottom two club. Read and weep Mike, we are right now :(

Mjones.jpg

If Moyes was the manager of Blackburn, West Ham or even Aston Villa , would he now be looking over his shoulder for the cold hand of the Grim Reaper clutching a P45 ? :(

Just look at Martin Jol at spurs. Two fifth place finishes and then one bad start to a season and he was out the door. Moyes probably wouldve been sacked years ago at most other clubs

On Mike Parry's show this morning, he tried to start a war of words between Everton and Liverpool fans again over our respective horrendous starts to the season.

I love Mike Parry - he's a staunch Blue who will defend our history,current form and prospects to the hilt. But today and I hope he was being tongue in cheek, said he would never hear a bad word said about Moyes for his tactics and his failure to win us any trophies and that he could never be sacked because of who he is and what he's done for us. If Moyes was the manager of Blackburn, West Ham or even Aston Villa , would he now be looking over his shoulder for the cold hand of the Grim Reaper clutching a P45 ? Which brings me to the old age question..what would it take for Moyes to realise it's not working? A slating from the press who hailed him their darling for so many years, the Board, the fans en masse ? or will he just have to have an epiphany one night and realise it's all down to HIM!

Mike Parry said today, whilst sporting his 3D blue tinted specs..the league table is a lie.. we are not a bottom two club. Read and weep Mike, we are right now :(

One loss at home in 15.

5 losses in 29 ( ONE IN FIVE LOST, THREE IN FIVE WON !!!! ONE IN FIVE DRAWN).

FOR **** SAKE GET A GRIP.

Moyes is Everton to be honest. I've said before...he's the most valued asset at the club...the biggest paid also.

The training ground, the team, the club, the image, is all him...so no, he's not going anywhere.

BUT...he can only blame himself when it comes down to the end of the season and we're nowhere near the top 4, any trophy or cup run, and players jump ship in the summer - if that all happens.

But the club will survive. Whatever league position we end up will be covered by players sold and Moyes will go back to his bargin hunt

I honestly think we would be a few seasons of relegation if Moyes left.

Incidently Parry works for a Radio station that works of debate..........think about his partisaned views.

Status
Not open for further replies.