Team v Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go full strength. In terms of the money per position and also finishing top half it's important we win. So I'd keep the same team as last week with Mirallas coming in for Lennon given he can't play.
Agree with this. Finishing top half of the table would be nice. I'd play the full strength squad for most of the game and maybe throw on Besic and McGeady for the last 15-20 minutes. Get Kone on in the 85th minute, let him score the winner and we end the season with 3 points!

Full strength team obviously - I have no idea why we'd even consider a weakened side for this.

Because people like to see wacky XIs and think giving youngsters minutes = good management.

With that in mind:

Springthorpe
J.Kenny Dier Mustafi Bidwell
Kissock B.Kenny Rodwell Baxter
Cadamarteri (capt) Branch​

About time some of these lads made a name for themselves.

Last edited:
BEWARE THE POWER OF THE SASH!

41Le7hVYhsL.jpg

I will start this team against Spurs. 3 points to Everton, no consensus.

Howard

Coleman Stones Jagielka (capt) Galloway

McCarthy Barry

Mirallas Barkley Osman

Lukaku

Subs: Robles, McGeady, Kone, Naismith, Distin (cos of farewell), Besic, Browning.

Unavailable: Hibbert, Baines, Gibson, Oviedo, Pienaar (all injured); Lennon (their player).

I won't even let Garbutt sitting on the bench. He wants to leave Everton, let him.

Because people like to see wacky XIs and think giving youngsters minutes = good management.

With that in mind:

Springthorpe
J.Kenny Dier Mustafi Bidwell
Kissock B.Kenny Rodwell Baxter
Cadamarteri (capt) Branch​

About time some of these lads made a name for themselves.
I wouldn't have Cadamarteri as captain, give that to Branch if he can get away.

I'd go for the same team that started last week but with Mirallas coming in for Lennon, however I'd maybe like to see Naismith given a game as well as Distin and a couple of youngsters like Long, Ledson and Dowell on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.