Team v Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

messymascot

Player Valuation: £35m
Given that we have nothing to play for apart from the difference in prize money of about £3million this is the team I'd play on Sunday.

In an ideal world no Distin but the board might interfere there but here goes.

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Galloway Garbutt
Besic Barry
McGeady Mirallas Osman
Lukaku

Robles Browning Stones McCarthy Barkley Naismith Kone

I'd rest Stones and McCarthy as we know what they have to offer and no point in risking them. I'd maybe even have Kenny and Ledson on the bench in there places. I'd bring Browning on for Galloway so he can also get a taste of action and Barkley on for Barry see how he gets on in a slightly different role a bit deeper. McGeady, Osman and Mirallas would all swap about keeping the Spurs defence on their toes.

......I'd be surprised if there was any changes from West Ham. I can't see the point in playing Garbutt if he's on the verge of a move elsewhere and it would be good for the fans to see Galloway, even if he's not in his favoured central position. I would certainly play MCCarthy and Stones, we have Spurs at home and we need our best players.

......I'd be surprised if there was any changes from West Ham. I can't see the point in playing Garbutt if he's on the verge of a move elsewhere and it would be good for the fans to see Galloway, even if he's not in his favoured central position. I would certainly play MCCarthy and Stones, we have Spurs at home and we need our best players.

The reason I would rest Stones and McCarthy is I remember the season we finished 4th Carsley picked up an injury in the last game of the season that meant he was out for most of the following season which caused us many problems. It would also be good to see Besic get a bit more time. If you don't want to play Garbutt bring Browning in alongside Jagielka as I'm wanting to see how he gets on.

Can we have a parade thing please? Seems we are the only ones not to have honoured saint stevies transfer.

Joel
Coleman Stones Galloway Garbutt
McCathy Besic
McGeady Barkley Mirallas
Lukaku​

Perhaps swap Jags with Stones, but in any case bring one on as a sub for the other to get acknowledgement as POTY and YPOTY. It's be nice to see Atsu get some time off the bench as well as Naismith.

Though it will be:

Howard
Coleman Jags Stones Galloway
McCarthy Barry
McGeady Barkley Osman
Lukaku​

Lloris
Dier Vertonghen Fazio Rose
Lamela Mason Bentaleb Chadli
Dembele
Kane

Eriksen looks very tired & i would bench him for this game, just bring him on in the 92nd min to score the winning goal with the last kick of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.