'Teamworks'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. When Sean McDermott and Brandon Beane started working together for the Buffalo Bills they introduced this to the organisation. Over the past 5 years they’ve gone from NFL laughing stocks to favourites to win the Super Bowl. Not saying the success is all down to this software, but its certainly playing an important factor in how they’ve managed that growth.

Interesting. When Sean McDermott and Brandon Beane started working together for the Buffalo Bills they introduced this to the organisation. Over the past 5 years they’ve gone from NFL laughing stocks to favourites to win the Super Bowl. Not saying the success is all down to this software, but its certainly playing an important factor in how they’ve managed that growth.
How does it work and what are the benefits?

Not convince, we can have the best software, best sport scientist, best analysis, but at the end of the day players like Gomes and rondon will make a mockery of all these preparations because they simply do not have the ability to implement it.

Just stick to signing proper footballer.

Not convince, we can have the best software, best sport scientist, best analysis, but at the end of the day players like Gomes and rondon will make a mockery of all these preparations because they simply do not have the ability to implement it.

Just stick to signing proper footballer.
I doubt the software claims to re-engineer existing players.

Like most tools, they need to be used consistently to see results.

Evertons problem is they have been anything but consistent in there approach over the past few years.

The 'stability' some claim we enjoyed under Moyes was driven by necessity rather than a strategy.

If this is anything like the teamworks i use at system level i assume it will bring together all information produced across the club and integrate it so that its available at all levels within the club rather than having to manually cross correlate information produced, i assume this includes every aspect of the club from front desk ticket sales, maintenance of the facilities all through to the playing staff.

How would that be different to normal Teams?
Probably very similar in the way it works, just with more specific apps to these people - depends whether it’s just being used on the athletic side of things or the whole business. There will be custom built sport performance apps, ‘brand building’ tools - sports education courses etc. Under the covers it will basically be Teams/365/Sharepoint

Status
Not open for further replies.