Thank God for this news.....

• Thread starter Thread starter BlackToffee
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic news, atleast he doesn't have to deal with another lengthy spell on the sidelines.

should be very minimal disruption to his development too.

Spiffing news, the lad must be very relieved, i know i am because we're going to need him for the run in.

he had a great run-in last year ( other than the spell he missed with slashed artery) so hopefully he can get back in as soon as possible. he realy needs a full season under his belt.

I agree with BT, the lad will make it despite what Halewood says:lol:

Great news, it must lift his spirits, no young player deserves to go through all the problems he has, onwards and upwards Jimmy(y)

Nice one, well pleased to hear this.

If I'm honest though, this latest injury has finally persuaded me to think he will always be a bit of a crock. Bit like Owen since he first got injured.

I really hope I'm wrong as I love vaughany, but my business brain says give him a good run so he gets noticed, then sell him on.

I hate to even type that, but I kind of know I'm right, in the back of my mind. :(

i hope all this [Poor language removed] he's had to go through is compensated for by his being a regular in successful everton sides over the rest of his career.

Nice one, well pleased to hear this.

If I'm honest though, this latest injury has finally persuaded me to think he will always be a bit of a crock. Bit like Owen since he first got injured.

I really hope I'm wrong as I love vaughany, but my business brain says give him a good run so he gets noticed, then sell him on.

I hate to even type that, but I kind of know I'm right, in the back of my mind. :(

I agree, but when he's 32 after scoring 100 + goals for us .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back