THE 2021/2022 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring master

Player Valuation: £90m
After the end of the 2020/2021 season has now passed With Everton Women finishing the season in their joint highest place of 5th since 2013 , I have made this new thread for the new season, all new signings [and what signings they are going to be when announced :D] as well as players leaving and the fixtures for the new season will all be posted in here

The Women's Transfer window officially opens this week- Friday 11th June - Thursday 2nd September. So we should start saying the deals that i know we completed over 2 weeks ago as well as the players that are leaving, Maeva Clemaron and Lehmann just a couple of leaving that i think i am safe to say lol

Aren’t they re-signing Toni Duggan ?
Deal was agreed right before the chelsea cup game but only came out in the press last week- It took them a 2 full weeks to find out, Aurora Galli should also be signing - she's from Juventus women, while there should be a young player signing who was classed as been the best teenage womens footballer on the planet-voted for by 44 journalists, as well as many more new players comming - while we have still not said players going yet which there is many

They are slowly saying the players leaving, still havent said Maeva Clemaron has left yet as well as others still not been said,they have all been told since early may

Chantelle Boye-Hlorkah will leave Everton at the end of this month when her contract expires after 16 years with the Club.

Meanwhile, Jill Scott and Alisha Lehmann will return to their parent clubs after completing their loan spells with the Blues.

Boye-Hlorkah departs as one of Everton’s longest-serving players.

The 25-year-old forward joined the Club at under-10 level and made her first senior appearance aged 17. Liverpool-born Boye-Hlorkah scored her maiden goal soon after in a 2-2 draw with Doncaster Rovers Belles in May 2013.

The skilful attacker battled back from three anterior cruciate ligament injuries to become a prominent player for Everton since the team’s return to the Women’s Super League.

Featuring in 47 top-flight matches since 2017, Boye-Hlorkah scored five times, including a brilliant effort against Aston Villa last season.

She has also helped the team reach the FA Cup final twice during her time with the Toffees.

The England youth international was a member of the squad that reached the final in 2014, unfortunately missing the defeat to Arsenal through injury.

Boye-Hlorkah remained fit for Everton’s next journey to the final in November 2020, when she came off the bench against Manchester City at Wembley.

Everton manager Willie Kirk paid tribute to the departing forward.

“Chantelle has been an important part of my time here so far, and I want to thank her and wish her all the best for the future," he told evertonfc.com.

"I really enjoyed working with her and getting to know her as a person.

"She is a Blue through and through and it was evident every day in training how much the Club means to her.

"I know that she will want to return to the Club one day and complete some unfinished business.”

In January, Scott and Lehmann joined Kirk’s squad on loan from Manchester City and West Ham United respectively as Everton finished fifth in WSL.

The Club would like to thank all the departing players for their service and wishes them well for the future.

Finally said lol

Everton can confirm Georgia Brougham, Maéva Clemaron, Tinja-Riikka Korpela, Molly Pike and Hannah Coan will leave the Club at the end of this month following the end of their contracts.

As confirmed, Ingrid Moe Wold also leaves Everton following her retirement from football.

Defender Brougham signed for Everton from Manchester City in 2016, while midfielder Coan rose through the youth ranks with the Blues before making her first senior appearance in December 2019.

Clemaron, Korpela and Pike joined Everton ahead of the 2019/20 season.

French midfielder Clemaron went on to make 22 appearances in the Women’s Super League, with goalkeeper Korpela representing the Blues on 17 occasions in the league.

England Under-19 midfielder Pike was named 2019/20 Young Player of the Season after her maiden campaign at Everton and spent the second half of last season on loan at Bristol City.

The Club would like to thank all the departing players for their service and wishes them well for the future.

Everton Women will start Round 4 with the women's final been the day after the men's Final for the 1st time ever

VITALITY WOMEN’S FA CUP ROUND DATES SEASON 2021/22

Extra Preliminary Round Sunday 15 August 2021
Preliminary Round Sunday 29 August 2021
First Round Qualifying Sunday 12 September 2021
Second Round Qualifying Sunday 3 October 2021
Third Round Qualifying Sunday 24 October 2021
First Round Proper Sunday 14 November 2021
Second Round Proper Sunday 28 November 2021
Third Round Proper Sunday 9 January 2022
Fourth Round Proper Sunday 30 January 2022
Fifth Round Proper Sunday 27 February 2022 Quarter Final
Sunday 20 March 2022