THE 2022/2023 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring master

Player Valuation: £90m
A new Thread for a new season all in here, The Fixture's for the new Everton Women's season are due out in around 2 weeks for the season beginning on weekend of September 10th, and hopefully new signings are announced along with new contracts for players who are staying very soon, as said in the old thread a while back there is many outs and in's as always

The world's most expensive Women's signing in 2021 Hanna Bennison & Toni Duggan

1656711208118.png

Started as a big sceptic of womens cricket, football etc., but gotta say I e watched quite a few England womens cricket games and thoroughly enjoyed them. Their footie is taking a bit longer for me to get in to but the Aston Villa’s womens team goalkeeper is helping my desire to watch.

Our Lioneses p….d off to form London Lionesses 2 years ago but we’ve got another womens team now. If we can sign Aston Villa’s keeper I might have a look. Up the ladies! I mean….not up the ladies exactly I mean good luck to em.

On the issue of non-woke sporting inequality they have taken the quite extraordinary, and unacceptable, position of banning blokes who now call themselves women from participating in women’s cycling and Sharon Davies has spoken out against blokes competing in womens swimming competitions if they now wish to be identified as women - but as everyone is the same now under the long overdue rainbow flag (who doesn’t like a rainbow ??) I can’t see the problem. We are all the same no matter what we actually are so men should play in womens teams and women should play in mens teams and anyone who doesn’t associate themselves as being either gender, as is now the fashion of the celebs and wealthy in particular, should be able to participate in anything they want to coz to not be able to do I would argue is unacceptably discriminatory.

I’m looking forward to mens netball and rounders to hit the screens. Things are so much better now. Hopefully the fabric of everything we have always taken for granted in our society will continue to be dismantled so that we no longer have a clue which way is up so that there are no rules of preconception “isms”. Everything’s great - just need more of it so everyone can do and be whatever and whoever they want to be no matter who or what they actually are.

Brave new world - no preconceived identity, no constraints, no expectations, no limits, no god-given or natural genders, no obligations other than to accept everything no matter what it is, no problem. We are not who we might think we are, we can be anything we fancy being when we get up in the morning.

Love womens cricket and womens football, starting to go off the mens as it is so prejudicial and outdated. It’s all tattoos and spitting. Go ladies!

Started as a big sceptic of womens cricket, football etc., but gotta say I e watched quite a few England womens cricket games and thoroughly enjoyed them. Their footie is taking a bit longer for me to get in to but the Aston Villa’s womens team goalkeeper is helping my desire to watch.

Our Lioneses p….d off to form London Lionesses 2 years ago but we’ve got another womens team now. If we can sign Aston Villa’s keeper I might have a look. Up the ladies! I mean….not up the ladies exactly I mean good luck to em.

On the issue of non-woke sporting inequality they have taken the quite extraordinary, and unacceptable, position of banning blokes who now call themselves women from participating in women’s cycling and Sharon Davies has spoken out against blokes competing in womens swimming competitions if they now wish to be identified as women - but as everyone is the same now under the long overdue rainbow flag (who doesn’t like a rainbow ??) I can’t see the problem. We are all the same no matter what we actually are so men should play in womens teams and women should play in mens teams and anyone who doesn’t associate themselves as being either gender, as is now the fashion of the celebs and wealthy in particular, should be able to participate in anything they want to coz to not be able to do I would argue is unacceptably discriminatory.

I’m looking forward to mens netball and rounders to hit the screens. Things are so much better now. Hopefully the fabric of everything we have always taken for granted in our society will continue to be dismantled so that we no longer have a clue which way is up so that there are no rules of preconception “isms”. Everything’s great - just need more of it so everyone can do and be whatever and whoever they want to be no matter who or what they actually are.

Brave new world - no preconceived identity, no constraints, no expectations, no limits, no god-given or natural genders, no obligations other than to accept everything no matter what it is, no problem. We are not who we might think we are, we can be anything we fancy being when we get up in the morning.

Love womens cricket and womens football, starting to go off the mens as it is so prejudicial and outdated. It’s all tattoos and spitting. Go ladies!
I'm not impressed...up your game...laaaa

2 new Loan signings, 2 players renewing their contracts, at least 1 leaving will all be coming up soon to add to above, players are in talks as well

Not disappointed with her leaving, thought she was really really poor last season.
Odd choice for me from her career wise, as she's basically number 4 in the running for England keeper now, and wont be number 1 for City, she has gone from been number 1 with us (Though she should not have been) to surely going to number 2 for City and only playing the odd cup game, as City have a far better keeper in goal now and one of the best around

Odd choice for me from her career wise, as she's basically number 4 in the running for England keeper now, and wont be number 1 for City, she has gone from been number 1 with us (Though she should not have been) to surely going to number 2 for City and only playing the odd cup game, as City have a far better keeper in goal now and one of the best around

Yeah mate she's basically given up being a 1st choice keeper as she's got no chance at City.

Hope we got a decent fee for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.