The Accounts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Moshiri is the latest part of the KLF's K Foundation. Subverting world art by burning one billion quid on a football club and leaving it in a worse state than he found it.

We'll all be hailing him as an unconventional artistic genius in a year or two. Give it time.
More likely he’s on some Brewster’s Millions type quest from Usmanov to waste as much cash on the club as he can with nothing to show for it at the end.

Farhad is a soon to 67 year old divorced man with money to burn and probably some time on his hands. Burning through cash trying to get back the cash he's already lost is probably his only hobby.

When he took over he was reported, by Forbes, to be worth in the region of $1.8 billion.
Since then he has spaffed best part of $1billion at Everton yet his reported worth has risen to $2.8billion.
He ain't the slightest bit arsed about the money he's spending at Everton and will seemingly continue to do so until he gets it right.
I am sure he is very arsed. Relegation will batter his plans.

We will be clobbered with FFP in the Championship harder than the PL. it could be years before we climb back out.

Moshiri reminds me of this lottery winner.
1648711075356.jpeg

Lost it after being conned to invest it in Livingston FC by former Celtic director and con man Dominic Keane.

Wish I was a middle aged man mate, but you haven't answered my question.
Soz man I don’t keep tabs on him, giving nice speeches to players and cleaners alike is my best guess.

I find those who obsess over him to be really weird like. It’s a cult of circle jerk hate when there’s loads more people out there deserving of such venom. I’d advise those people doing that to do the thing they urge Mr Kenners to do, take a step back from Everton.

The good news is that things will now start to improve in the accounts as bad deals come off the books. The bad news? Revenue doesn’t get any higher unless there’s new TV deals, and might well be a fair bit lower next year

How did we spend this much on agent fees?!

It’s actually anything from beyond the Josh King deal.

We actually did a lot of business and deals, 10 incomings, 7 outs be it loans or permanent's - not including youth players.

While we had two management recruitment processes.

Used to smile, when people thought Brands sat around a table brokering deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.