The Apology Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
Hi lads. I'm sure we're all dead human on here and willing to admit that some of us lost our heads and jumped to wrong & dangerous conclusions over some of our players.

For example Calvert-Lewin and Niasse.

This is the thread where you can publicly state your apology and give us reassurances you'll not chat mad biscuits again for the rest of the season and control that angry, crazy tongue of yours.

Hi lads. I'm sure we're all dead human on here and willing to admit that some of us lost our heads and jumped to wrong & dangerous conclusions over some of our players.

This is the thread where you can publicly state your apology and give us reassurances you'll not chat mad biscuits again for the rest of the season and control that angry, crazy tongue of yours.

??????????????????????

giphy.gif

I believed an utter Everton legends opinion on Niasse.

I will wait to watch a player in the flesh myself before making the same mistake again.

Never trusted Lukaku but to Gana I owe a small apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back