The Best Quotes From Everton Players/Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shibbywiggles

The minimum requirement is maximum effort
Firstly, it's important that anyone who isn't sad enough to trawl through 140 odd pages of (mostly) rubbish sees this quote from our new signing-

"Niasse is strong, Niasse is tall. If nothing's going right, give Niasse the ball and he won't let you down. What other forwards can do, Niasse can do better. Other forwards in Russia have to work hard to become as good as me"

Ace.

I can't remember a better quote from anyone at the club. Notably I remember Moyes' 'people's club' as that was a pretty big deal at the time as we thought he 'got us' and of course everyone knows 'once Everton has touched you...' but there must be some more ace ones out there. Especially from our glory days...

Firstly, it's important that anyone who isn't sad enough to trawl through 140 odd pages of (mostly) rubbish sees this quote from our new signing-

"Niasse is strong, Niasse is tall. If nothing's going right, give Niasse the ball and he won't let you down. What other forwards can do, Niasse can do better. Other forwards in Russia have to work hard to become as good as me"

Ace.

I can't remember a better quote from anyone at the club. Notably I remember Moyes' 'people's club' as that was a pretty big deal at the time as we thought he 'got us' and of course everyone knows 'once Everton has touched you...' but there must be some more ace ones out there. Especially from our glory days...
well who said this then?

Any excuselollollol

Attachments

• B1isDQrCEAE02g1[1].jpg
    B1isDQrCEAE02g1[1].jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 148
I think Niasse refers to himself in the third person quite a lot, sure that's what I read yesterday anyway.

It's normally the sign of a monumental bellend but given he's in an Everton shirt Bungle is going to let him off.
Sometimes the African lads speak like that, just a bit of bad grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.