The biggest game in 10 years

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not our biggest game by anymeans compared too chelski or villerial but spiritually this has the most signivicance in 23years versing your bitter rivals in a final is big

I think the relative part of the question means what can potentially come from it, we may qualify for Europe out of this, they...may not.

Anyone have any idea how much Wembley tickets usually cost and how difficult it'd be to purchase? Just had a quick thought of making an epic journey to the UK to see the semi.

Have to think the FA Cup final vs. Chelsea and the Villareal game to qualify for the groups stages of the CL were bigger overall, but b/c it's LFC, this one is certainly up there.

Anyone have any idea how much Wembley tickets usually cost and how difficult it'd be to purchase? Just had a quick thought of making an epic journey to the UK to see the semi.

1. A lot.
2. Very.

Give it a go though mate. I had to get my ticket for the 1st FA cup final against the RS from a pal from of a local referee. From a Chinese business associate of me old man for the Man U final, (the Whiteside one).

Good luck!(y)

This this this! It would be like Christmas come early. In fact, I would refuse to celebrate Christmas or any of my Birthdays from that point on purely because the level of satisfaction that I would get from seeing that could never be matched again.

From next year Christmas will be moved to April and will be renamed as Everton Day.

This is the biggest game easily for a generation, bigger than Chelsea, Man U in 09', anyone who says otherwise then if we get beat, i hope you enjoy the nest 10 years of bragging rights this game will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back