The Bill Kenwright Stadium

Moomin

Player Valuation: £90m
Now that I have your attention we can have a competition and I will award the first person to correctly name the stadium ( Sponsored name!!! ) and our first league opponent we face at Bramley Moore the superb prize of an Everton Mishmash Jigsaw at my expense.

My guess for the ground will be "The Castore Stadium" and our opponents on the Friday night will be Wrexham with Rob and Ryan in the crowd and we will have Atomic Kitten who recently reformed to perform at the opening ceremony of the stadium.

The unveiling of the stadium name will be done on the Thursday night which will consist of Drones doing a mega lightshow and doing an interpretation of Hercules and the 12 labours, instead of Hercules our hero will be Everton hall of famer and legend Bill Kenwright. Flock of Seagulls will provide the soundtrack to this event.

The finale will be a 150 metre hologram image on the River Mersey of Cilla Black singing as the unvieling of the Stadium name is pulled down by Castore Shareholder and England Legend midfielder Steven Gerrard and the Former Everton manager who resides in the city region Rafael Benetiz.

Must admit when I saw the title thread I was going to organise a rampage

Oh and unless Castore stump up mega mega bucks it will be the Everton Stadium besides any Castore branding will just come apart and fall off in the rain anyway

The first match at the Bramley Moore Big Red Bull Arena will be a pre-season friendly against a Real Madrid/Tranmere Select XI.
I’ll be watching from my padded cell in the Fabian Delph Stand whilst eating foot-long caviar and supping a £2 pint of Moet.

I hope long term the club has some big name sponsors (like Red Bull has come in). Toyota was mentioned with TFG somewhere. But short term If
we carry on as we are we're going to be in the Championship. You know what they say. It'll be the best ground in the Championship........

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back