"the Bobble" on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying Bobble is ITK or not, he seems to hear things, the Delph stuff is no scoop though. I know nobody with any insider connections to the club, but, I could say, with a reasonable chance of being correct, that Delph will miss most of the season injured. Delph has been injured for most of his Everton career.
Yeah hardly mystic Meg stuff is it

Really annoyed me how he was mistakenly credited with the 'Spirit of the Blues' revival, but happily accepted the plaudits.

Weirdo.

All he does is milk others stuff and claim as his own.

My big gripe is some fella, was scamming a load of blues last year, by selling “discounted” everton, Colombia shirts etc, and used him as his advertisement.

When it was clearly a scam, I was like @Can you give a warning to stop people parting with hard earned money”, and he went “why would I do that? He sent me a shirt”, even after I’d shown the examples.

Absolute tosser.

I've made no secret of it, I know of him and he's a lovely lad from a good family. He get's a hell of lot right and is clearly very well informed, from whom, i don't know, but Joyce, Fabrizio, Mcnulty etc all follow and interact with him so that speaks volumes. People say he copies journos occasionally, if anyone listened to the space that Benj Winstanley did (who seems a nice fella and well connected), he said he could of copied Jason Burt every day over new managers but didn't because it was rubbish. Fair play to him for sticking with it in my eyes, because some of the abuse levelled at him early doors was a disgrace.

It's irrelevant - people with info come and go. Sometimes we get an insight to that which is hidden and sometimes info is plane wrong.

Frankly, what's happening in the club far outweighs the merits of information on twitter.

Use discernment and focus on the big picture.

It's irrelevant - people with info come and go. Sometimes we get an insight to that which is hidden and Sometimes info is plan wrong.

Frankly, what's happening in the club far outweighs the merits of information on twitter.

Use discernment and focus on the big picture.
Absolutely! The effort some people have gone to hammer fellow blues instead of going for the real problem at the club is infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.