The Derby is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm if Sturridge was out I might even be confident. But the odds of Sterling just bombing into the box and getting a peno are so high. Anyway, learn from Villa and sit deep, frustrate them and play them on the counter.

I'd be going

Howard, Coleman, Stones, Jags, Baines, Barry, McCarthy, Atsu, Mirallas, McGeady, Eto'o

Hmm if Sturridge was out I might even be confident. But the odds of Sterling just bombing into the box and getting a peno are so high. Anyway, learn from Villa and sit deep, frustrate them and play them on the counter.

I'd be going

Howard, Coleman, Stones, Jags, Baines, Barry, McCarthy, Atsu, Mirallas, McGeady, Eto'o

I'd be inclined to do what Sam did today...

Bombard them with a quickfire 10 minute firestorm and snatch 1 or 2.

Sit back after that and play a Villa.

Job done.

derby team

-------------howard--------------

coleman--distin--jags---baines

mirallas--osman--barry--pienaar

-----------naismith---------------

-----------lukaku-----------------

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Stones Baines

Barry McCarthy

Mcgeady Eto'o Mirallas

Lukaku

Have atsu come on for mcgeady with kev switching over and Naismith on for one of eto'o or lukaku with Naismith going in the CAM role and one of the forwards remaining up top

Oh great. The derby at the pit.
oat.gif

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Stones Baines

Barry McCarthy

Mcgeady Eto'o Mirallas

Lukaku

Have atsu come on for mcgeady with kev switching over and Naismith on for one of eto'o or lukaku with Naismith going in the CAM role and one of the forwards remaining up top
You would drop are hardest working forward and player of the season so far for a derby game?

You would drop are hardest working forward and player of the season so far for a derby game?

Eto'o would do just as much imo and would also offer alot of service to lukaku more so than what Naismith would imo.

If we are to play counter attacking football against them Naismith isn't the answer as he hasn't the pace to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back