The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now then, just who is it that claims the fanbase has been split ?
It is the 'buzz phrase' used by the majority of the bu supporters, along with 'train set' etc.

Lemmings mate, one claps others follow.

these are the same people who boo'd against QPR.

Whats all that about.

Lot's of people round me were clapping Kenwright and saying things like "It's not his fault he's skint" .... and before you say he's not skint, well, you're right, compared to the supporters he's a High Net Worth Individual, but as chairmen go, he's skint.

You could use the Lemmings argument with the Blue Union as well ?

Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of sympathy with the BU ideals, just not sure of the practicalities of it all. If you force the boards hand and they end up selling EFC at a knock down price then you probably attract the wrong sort of buyer who's looking to make a fast buck.

Given all the evidence, the years of lies, the mess the Club is in, its safe to assume that anybody still supporting the current Board is not really very clever.

I cant answer that question, I cant count people clapping and I didnt see the protest.
Neither did I, just curious. Obviously easier to clap than protest though.

Me....cheese on toast.

As afraid of the future as disappointed in the past.

Lemmings mate, one claps others follow.

these are the same people who boo'd against QPR.

Whats all that about.

Is it true that the Liverpool score came up, people started clapping, and then they quickly showed Kenwright and the applause just kind of linked?

That's a bit snidey if so.

Is it true that the Liverpool score came up, people started clapping, and then they quickly showed Kenwright and the applause just kind of linked?

Laughing at this. People slate the Club for being inept, but then allege PR master-strokes when it suits.

As I said before;

Everton/Bill Kenwright don't control the BBC broadcast editorial policy mate....

The fact of the matter is - the silent majority spoke.

And not to mention that it was considerably after the goal - and actual clapping applause and not the typical laughing/cheering that greets a goal against Liverpool.

I've never witnessed clapping applause towards a goal against Liverpool. Laughter and small cheers yes, not loud applause.

Bill Kenwright was booed when he was shown on the screen against QPR. BU get involved and now there's a public show of support? As I said, irony.

TBH i dont see how any of this will bring any meaningfull change or improve the club in any way - people got to feel important for an afternoon and got to be a bit furious. Nothing changed, nothing will through this type of action. Another Kirkbyesqe split created in the fanbase and more super fans born.

Yawns.

Come on now, you think people would applaud a scoreline? they'd cheer the score but applaud? I've never heard people applaud a score in my life.

I would say, people who felt they were not represented by the protest wanted an opportunity to redress it.

Come on now, you think people would applaud a scoreline? they'd cheer the score but applaud? I've never heard people applaud a score in my life.

I would say, people who felt they were not represented by the protest wanted an opportunity to redress it.

My thoughts exactly. The silent majority spoke. Goodison, fans themselves - not a mouth piece claiming to represent them.

And not to mention that it was considerably after the goal - and actual clapping applause and not the typical laughing/cheering that greets a goal against Liverpool.

I've never witnessed clapping applause towards a goal against Liverpool. Laughter and small cheers yes, not loud applause.

Bill Kenwright was booed when he was shown on the screen against QPR. BU get involved and now there's a public show of support? As I said, irony.

Careful, Dan- you're in danger of making sense there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back