The Everton Board Thread

So something's happened then with Downing and Bell refusing to join the board?

Either that or the post of finance director and CEO are interim with a mind to slotting those two in once the MSP cash is paid in.

Unbelievable! Nothing learned from the shambolic tenure of kenwright and his cronies. Seems they have a desire to destroy OUR club. Need to get this lot out or we are doomed!

Either that or the post of finance director and CEO are interim with a mind to slotting those two in once the MSP cash is paid in.

Comms states interim appointment altho I appreciate the last one was interim to begin.

Is Moshiri on the board to make up the numbers to have a functioning board?
Yeah, to me, as much a joke as this is (why did they need to say 48h and put their own self imposed deadline down?), it feels like they’re in the process of completely changing the clubs leadership but it’s taking a little longer than expected to finalise it so Moshiri and his accountant mate (don’t worry he’s a blue lad lol) are gonna sit on the board until it’s done.

I’m worried about how long it will take and how long the transitional period is rather than this arrangement itself.

Club statement says both are interim:

"Everton is pleased to announce the appointment of Colin Chong as interim Chief Executive Officer and Director. Colin is currently the Chief Stadium Development Officer and has been focused on the delivery of the transformational new Everton Stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock.

In addition, he has been responsible for the operational management of the Club's business headquarters at the Royal Liver Building. James Maryniak, currently Director of Finance, will take charge of all finance matters as interim Chief Finance Officer."

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back