The Everton Board Thread

Just read The Esk's latest take on what is happening...or not happening re.the takeover/shared ownership of the Club.

Interesting summary although he goes heavily into pecuniary detail and current economic trends and downturns.

In essence, however, my personal take is that Moshiri may ultimately be facing a personal loss - notwithstanding the investments of Usmanov - of somewhere akin to £400m if he was to accept the Kaminski proposal and walk away.

Alternatively, he gives up majority ownership but retains some interest as a minority shareholder albeit with an equity of 30-40%.

Ultimately, however, I can imagine Moshiri is now beginning to rue the day he listened to Blue Bill.

Just read The Esk's latest take on what is happening...or not happening re.the takeover/shared ownership of the Club.

Interesting summary although he goes heavily into pecuniary detail and current economic trends and downturns.

In essence, however, my personal take is that Moshiri may ultimately be facing a personal loss - notwithstanding the investments of Usmanov - of somewhere akin to £400m if he was to accept the Kaminski proposal and walk away.

Alternatively, he gives up majority ownership but retains some interest as a minority shareholder albeit with an equity of 30-40%.

Ultimately, however, I can imagine Moshiri is now beginning to rue the day he listened to Blue Bill.
I agree. If anything at all, I don't believe that these latest rumours amount to a 100% takeover of the club. It seems increasingly apparent that Moshiri cannot afford to build the stadium to completion by himself, so is looking for someone to split the difference. The American fella seems to want to stump up the dough for it, but wants a chunk of the club in return for this. The quibble will be over how much of a chunk he gets.

Don't trust this yank at all and think him buying us would be a disaster

Vault me I guess
His company KAM Sports have zero experience in running sports clubs apparently. But I'm guessing are experienced in building projects/real estate (I've not actually checked this!). Stadium funding of some sort would make more sense with this lot.

Maybe Ill do some proper reading on them later and gain a better overall perspective!