The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least moshiri had a go at progressing us ,that other [Poor language removed] took us backwards he deserves to be thrown in the Mersey
Can you explain how Bill took us backwards, he bought a struggling club, manager Waler Smith, ambition just to stay up, turned them into one thatn ever faced relegation and played in Europe several times, he then sells them for them to become relegation fodder again under a new owner and with FFP restrictions.
Those are straight facts you cant argu against, well you can try, but you will be intentionally wrong.

Mate, 2 out of every 3 posts he makes is a wind up
Im not going to disagree, but what im saying is still correct, but it does amuse me that people persist with this anti Bill nonsense when its been proven he was never the bad guy and he did keep us stable, worse before him, worse after him, undeniable fact.

Can you explain how Bill took us backwards, he bought a struggling club, manager Waler Smith, ambition just to stay up, turned them into one thatn ever faced relegation and played in Europe several times, he then sells them for them to become relegation fodder again under a new owner and with FFP restrictions.
Those are straight facts you cant argu against, well you can try, but you will be intentionally wrong.
You with your spin again it’s very impressive how you try and kid yourself all the time ,facts are he bought the club after being part of a failing board knowing quite well he had no money to take it forward sold off everything he could ran up massive amounts of debt where banks were threatening us ,won exactly zero trophy’s sending us on are longest ever spell with out a trophy and as for not ever facing revaluation there was a couple of seasons before moyes came were we where in trouble , how many time have been in Europe also 5 times maybe 6 in over 20 odd years hardly regulars

Im not going to disagree, but what im saying is still correct, but it does amuse me that people persist with this anti Bill nonsense when its been proven he was never the bad guy and he did keep us stable, worse before him, worse after him, undeniable fact.
I still recon you hate kenwright really and just like to go fishing

Moshiri owns the club, buck stops with him and he needs to go. Doesnt mean the board aren't abysmal though. Both can be true.
I agree on this in away, but the problem is the board are having to fix the mess he has made, it will take time, now isn't the time for change

I agree on this in away, but the problem is the board are having to fix the mess he has made, it will take time, now isn't the time for change
Lol

The board who, aside from him meddling, run the day to day operations of the club and have failed us for the past 20 years.

That board?? Nice try to paint Fat Bill has the saviour, but that rat needs to be ran out of this club along with everyone else

Lol

The board who, aside from him meddling, run the day to day operations of the club and have failed us for the past 20 years.

That board?? Nice try to paint Fat Bill has the saviour, but that rat needs to be ran out of this club along with everyone else
Good too see you sticking up for the man who appointed Señor Benitez.

Status
Not open for further replies.