The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the poll would be different today on my old thread:

Said it earlier in the year: I wish we’d never got bought out. We have, from top to bottom, unqualified people running this club.
The issue is more that the buyout, for reasons at this moment unclear, never removed previous underperformers from their positions. Moreover, in certain cases previous jobs worth’s got promoted. It’s now mediocrity and well intentioned but self defeating lack of focus from the top down.
We are supposed to be a football club. Not an agent of societal change.
These same skewed priorities have permeated to the football side of the operation where we have legions of, frankly, losers who by virtue of their being part of the Everton family further embed the culture of losing.

The issue is more that the buyout, for reasons at this moment unclear, never removed previous underperformers from their positions. Moreover, in certain cases previous jobs worth’s got promoted. It’s now mediocrity and we’ll intentioned but self defeating lack of focus from the top down.
We are supposed to be a football club. Not an agent of societal change.

Moshiri needs to take a step back, Bill needs to go & someone actually qualified needs bringing in at the top the clean house.

Said it earlier in the year: I wish we’d never got bought out. We have, from top to bottom, unqualified people running this club.

Getting bought out should have been the best thing to happen to us, it still can be. We’ve got the ground which is gonna mean a few years in the wilderness. The team need our support. It can’t be good for the players playing in such a fractious atmosphere, terrified to make a
mistake in case we turn. Let’s support the boys, hard times lay ahead. Think some supporters expected far too much, something that isn’t possible with the Stadium on
the horizon. We had our chance when we spunked all the money up the wall. Now we’re paying for them mistakes. Are we all just gonna go the game to vent? Not healthy

We need huge sweeping changes from top to bottom but the people at the top of the club know nothing about football. The stadium is priority and that is never a recipe for success at a football club. If the priority is anything other than winning the next football match, then you will never see success

We need fundamental changes and people with a hunger to succeed but the appointment of Benitez was the final evidence that the boards ambitions do not match our ambitions as supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.