The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't safe.

We have a broken squad of players who are at best a top 10 side but we haven't improved our squad this summer because we have lost creative players in James and Sigurdsson.

Gray and Townsend are good players but they are both on to ends of the scale (young but needs coaching and experienced but aging) but we are missing a central figure how helps attack and score that 5/10 goals.

We are a Suicide Squad - we are solid but it 1 factor lets us down then we are done.
At best, we are a bottom 11 side. We are in no way good enough to sit comfortably in the top half anymore. I would argue that whilst the owners and his cohorts continue to act in the current manner, that is the way it’s going to stay, at best.

At worst, I don’t even want to think about it

This is potentially a very serious matter especially if he were to be found guilty of the alleged offence... as if you look at that timeline above, it begs questions of the quality of any due diligence done on Ismailov prior to his elevation to the board by the other members of the Board, and indeed the majority shareholder... if any due diligence was done ??

This is potentially a very serious matter especially if he were to be found guilty of the alleged offence... as if you look at that timeline above, it begs questions of the quality of any due diligence done on Ismailov prior to his elevation to the board by the other members of the Board, and indeed the majority shareholder... if any due diligence was done ??
This requires an awful lot of putting your head in the sand on his family connections for you to believe absolutely anything was stopping him being put on the board

Just for fun for us peasants.

His house is 2nd from bottom of that row of 'houses'.

I was purchased for £23,500,000.

You know the answer to that. lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.