The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll be the chugger. She signed up to the fan liaison stuff. Utter rat as well as being a 'kin rubbish CEO.

No idea why she involves herself in all this extra stuff whilst she’s failing so abysmally at her number one job. I’m always suspicious of CEOs who have multiple roles. If you’re doing it properly, surely you’re too busy to be giving focus to much else.

No idea why she involves herself in all this extra stuff whilst she’s failing so abysmally at her number one job. I’m always suspicious of CEOs who have multiple roles. If you’re doing it properly, surely you’re too busy to be giving focus to much else.
It was all PR appointing her. She's insubstantial. Wins loads of awards though...and never tells anyone.

:coffee:

It was all PR appointing her. She's insubstantial. Wins loads of awards though...and never tells anyone.

The title is a misnomer. She doesn’t make the decisions at Everton, Moshiri does. He should just call himself owner and executive chairman and she should take the more accurate COO title.

She’s either in charge in which case she’s made a massive mess whilst she’s be in post, or she’s not in charge which in some ways is worse that she’s effectively just been a yes person for Moshiri. Either way I don’t see what is award winning about her role as CEO.

The title is a misnomer. She doesn’t make the decisions at Everton, Moshiri does. He should just call himself owner and executive chairman and she should take the more accurate COO title.

She’s either in charge in which case she’s made a massive mess whilst she’s be in post, or she’s not in charge which in some ways is worse that she’s effectively just been a yes person for Moshiri. Either way I don’t see what is award winning about her role as CEO.
No one does what they're supposed to do at Everton: the owner isn't actually the owner; the CEO isn't a CEO; the Director of Football makes no decisions on football.

It's an absolute basket case of an organisation.

You'll like this one...

Remember this from a couple of weeks ago - https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2357...ommunity-recognised-at-sports-business-awards

Turns out to gain entry into a category for the Sports Business Awards you have to pay £250 +VAT per entry!

That's right, to be 'nominated' for an award you have to pay an entry fee!

So this year Everton spent £1250 +VAT on entry fees.

lol lol lol

No one does what they're supposed to do at Everton: the owner isn't actually the owner; the CEO isn't a CEO; the Director of Football makes no decisions on football.

It's an absolute basket case of an organisation.
And we only sign players who don't know how to play football.

Status
Not open for further replies.