The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to protest if that lot across the park were in a mess they wouldn't accept it. Like when they had the cowboys in charge they kicked off. We have been far too accepting of failure, mismanagement and dross on the pitch for years! We don't even get a simple dialogue of how we are going to progress the club, it's utterly terrible for any so called modern business to stick their heads in the sand and not communicate with the lifeblood of the club, the fans!

It's time to protest if that lot across the park were in a mess they wouldn't accept it. Like when they had the cowboys in charge they kicked off. We have been far too accepting of failure, mismanagement and dross on the pitch for years! We don't even get a simple dialogue of how we are going to progress the club, it's utterly terrible for any so called modern business to stick their heads in the sand and not communicate with the lifeblood of the club, the fans!

I protest by spending my money on other things . I’ve said it before, it’s easy to mouth off when things are seemingly going alright but when things are not then there is silence or a unease reluctance to communicate. That’s not good leadership and it’s one reason why I never bought into that people’s club stuff.

It’s a yes men club and has been for years. Some fans benefit off this, members of the press particularly local who will have access pre season tour coverage and so on. And of course the reliable ones they can count on who will print jargon in times of dissatisfaction to counter any discontent amongst supporters.

If you want the best for the club then why defend second and third rate decision making ? Makes no sense. And it makes me laugh how people talk about history, we can only go so far with that, who’s more likely to win things in future as it stands? It’s not us is it!

There should be a protest, but fans are too bothered by Benitez. Jon done by this useless board in distracting fans with a red rag for another 6 months. Pop a fresh new manager in and they can probably buy another 12 months of hiding.

They need to sack the hangers on like Bianes Ferguson Unsworth Ebbrell etc etc.

Open a window and let some oxygen into this club.

They need to sack the hangers on like Bianes Ferguson Unsworth Ebbrell etc etc.

Open a window and let some oxygen into this club.

DBB needs to go, so does Brands. What have they achieved? Any metric you could measure them against they’d fail. DBB is making Elstone look competent, at least he turned up with a few slides at the AGM.

DBB needs to go, so does Brands. What have they achieved? Any metric you could measure them against they’d fail. DBB is making Elstone look competent, at least he turned up with a few slides at the AGM.
Ideally Moshiri sacks himself...or Usmanov takes him for a helicopter ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.