The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was widely reported at the time that Usmanov was the driving force between us getting Benitez as he’d been recommended him based of Chelsea and Abramovic.

Honestly the lack of clarity for Usmanov’s involvement really doesn’t help.

Moshiri is culpable for lots of things and for me, keeping Kenwright on, placing Brands in the board and making DBB CEO Is something I can’t get my head round.

Just never been such a lack of bond between club and fans since the Johnson days.

On Wednesday night, win lose or draw. The Board aka Moshiri has to be prepared to pull the trigger on Brands and Benitez.

No use keeping a Director of Football who has failed under Silva, Ancelotti and Benitez. We binned Walsh off for less.

So Brands has to go but importantly we need an Chairman and CEO who understands the running of a football club too.

Kenwright does nowt and has no power over anything at Everton he just rocks up when it's good for him and us. Same with Barrett-Baxendale just Yes Men who will do what Moshiri says.

Moshiri is making too many recruitment mistakes that he needs someone else better connected to the business side of the club. It also stops agents interference with Moshiri, having that protection from chancers like Mendes, Joorabchian etc whispering in his ear and influencing football decisions

This is how Chelsea run with Buck as go between for Roman Abramovich and it works

Get rid of Brands and install a new Chairman and bring a new Director of Football who has the say in the new manager. They should have the power and final say on the pitch, leave the business to the board.

A chairman is given the guidelines/financial constraints to the Director of Football who has to work with and between the DOF and the Manager they have to work on the present and future of the club on the pitch.

It makes it more clear to the fans, players and manager.

So Brands out, new Chairman, CEO and DOF then if the results are still bad, Benitez has to go but I fear he has lost the dressing room already.

It starts at the top and yes we are a football team first but ultimately we are a business too. If the top is run better then you hope as you move into the football side it will hold the same benchmarks and standards so we don't keep making mistake after mistake.

On Wednesday night, win lose or draw. The Board aka Moshiri has to be prepared to pull the trigger on Brands and Benitez.

No use keeping a Director of Football who has failed under Silva, Ancelotti and Benitez. We binned Walsh off for less.

So Brands has to go but importantly we need an Chairman and CEO who understands the running of a football club too.

Kenwright does nowt and has no power over anything at Everton he just rocks up when it's good for him and us. Same with Barrett-Baxendale just Yes Men who will do what Moshiri says.

Moshiri is making too many recruitment mistakes that he needs someone else better connected to the business side of the club. It also stops agents interference with Moshiri, having that protection from chancers like Mendes, Joorabchian etc whispering in his ear and influencing football decisions

This is how Chelsea run with Buck as go between for Roman Abramovich and it works

Get rid of Brands and install a new Chairman and bring a new Director of Football who has the say in the new manager. They should have the power and final say on the pitch, leave the business to the board.

A chairman is given the guidelines/financial constraints to the Director of Football who has to work with and between the DOF and the Manager they have to work on the present and future of the club on the pitch.

It makes it more clear to the fans, players and manager.

So Brands out, new Chairman, CEO and DOF then if the results are still bad, Benitez has to go but I fear he has lost the dressing room already.

It starts at the top and yes we are a football team first but ultimately we are a business too. If the top is run better then you hope as you move into the football side it will hold the same benchmarks and standards so we don't keep making mistake after mistake.
Spot on had been mistakes at every level at the club. Glad the fans have turned on brands now. Can we even spend in jan

We need a board of experts in their field. Don’t care who they are as long as they are the best of the best. NSNO. It has to come from there. DBB, Brands and Kenwright don’t fit that brief. So we should voice up and let them know. Otherwise we’ll never get off this wheel of misfortune.

Everton chat starts just after 7 minutes. Fairly wide ranging.

Everyone from owner, DOF, manager, to players got mentioned so thought this was the best thread.

Ped and Baz have been going off in their last few videos.

I'm glad Ped was given the platform the vent though so those on the outside could see how had things are.

Rory Smith made a good point that on paper it looks like a good set up and on the outside it looks like there might be only one person at fault but you have to be part of it to see just how bad things are. Interesting he highlighted the issue of agents taking advantage and Moshiri being swayed by them.

So if a national journalist can see that, then the locals can too and those that cover the area can surely.

They just won't ask the tough questions though.

Ped and Baz have been going off in their last few videos.

I'm glad Ped was given the platform the vent though so those on the outside could see how had things are.

Rory Smith made a good point that on paper it looks like a good set up and on the outside it looks like there might be only one person at fault but you have to be part of it to see just how bad things are. Interesting he highlighted the issue of agents taking advantage and Moshiri being swayed by them.

So if a national journalist can see that, then the locals can too and those that cover the area can surely.

They just won't ask the tough questions though.

Can't argue with much of what Ped said tbh, and I'm not really a fan of toffee TV.

Rory Smith is generally pretty fair when he discusses us. We were no.1 story on a football show on national radio. I think that shows what kind of a mess we are in.

Can't argue with much of what Ped said tbh, and I'm not really a fan of toffee TV.

Rory Smith is generally pretty fair when he discusses us. We were no.1 story on a football show on national radio. I think that shows what kind of a mess we are in.

Surprised there hasn't been a stadium update or a 'day before derby rally call'.

Status
Not open for further replies.