The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking back to Moshiri in the early days getting involved in deadline day with Jim White, warning signs there. In hindsight very bizarre for a supposedly serious business man to be running around like a giddy child on Christmas Day playing with his new train set.

Mccarthy is family

Lukaku remarks

Talks about how he scouted Cenk Tosun

Various talksport interviews with Jim White

Appoints Sam Allardyce

Talks about Sam's autobiography

Appoints Rafael Benitez

Renews Brands contract

Spend £500m only to regress significantly and end up with FFP issues

I think there is a lot of evidence that he doesn't understand football.

Mccarthy is family

Lukaku remarks

Talks about how he scouted Cenk Tosun

Various talksport interviews with Jim White

Appoints Sam Allardyce

Talks about Sam's autobiography

Appoints Rafael Benitez

Renews Brands contract

Spend £500m only to regress significantly and end up with FFP issues

I think there is a lot of evidence that he doesn't understand football.
He was being schooled by Bill, (Watch This Space and all that jazz!)

I don't think the board will sack him because I think their thought process is we have listened to the fans under Martinez, Koeman, Silva, Fat Sam and now I think they will dig their heels in until the New Year.

I am also in fear that we won't find a manager who is willing to come with no money to spend in January and will have to sell one or two of his best players in 6 months time.

Ped and Baz have been going off in their last few videos.

I'm glad Ped was given the platform the vent though so those on the outside could see how had things are.

Rory Smith made a good point that on paper it looks like a good set up and on the outside it looks like there might be only one person at fault but you have to be part of it to see just how bad things are. Interesting he highlighted the issue of agents taking advantage and Moshiri being swayed by them.

So if a national journalist can see that, then the locals can too and those that cover the area can surely.

They just won't ask the tough questions though.

Were is this mate? In an article? On a podcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.