The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fool and his money, and all that.

Clearly he is treating us as his real life Champ man game, its nice that he has sorted us the ground.

Lets not forget though, he is not making mistakes on purpous, and its not like we was ripping up trees before him.

Its very VERY hard to get everything right and challenge, it took City & The RS Billions and/or decades to get it right.

Some really sad fans knocking about with the extreme cry baby stuff.

Seen some quite well respected people on social media crying about money laundering....they must not know what that actually means tbh.

And this will upset a few, but these Spaces on twitter....jesus H, its full of people who want to shout the loudest, and full of fans who think they are some kind of famous fan.

Today, up on this hill,
I’m counting all the killers
They sway as they swarm, a look of gluttons in their eyes
They mutter as the body loses warmth
They pick your bones like locks inside a tomb
And take great care to not take care of YOU

Sack the board

Needs an overhaul from top to bottom. Owner who has too much influence over football matters. Fire a DOF putting power in the managers hands, sell senior player to make a statement of who's boss, give manager money to spend.....fire manager.

It is a shambles

Bill Kenwright and the board head to the bar at the Phil, after BSing the shareholders for another year.........
FB_IMG_1641634567415.jpg

Up until a few hours ago Sarvar Ismailov had a post on Instagram of him and Benitez with a caption of something like "sometimes you need drastic change for positive results".

It's now been deleted.

I hope Ferguson has a positive affect on the squad for the upcoming game but bloody hell do we need sorting out.

Ferguson loves Kenwright and vice versa so Kenwright has an ally in him and probably a lot of the backroom staff as well.

Moshiri is a complete laughing stock and I dont think anyone can trust him, Kenwright or Baxendale to make a sound footballing decision when it comes to the next manager.

No way would any potential player entertain signing for Everton currently

Youth set up seems a mess and I'm unsure what scouting system is in place after Brands left ( if we even had one at all anyway as Brands & Steinsson didn't seem to have unearthed any gems )

Everything is an absolute mess but one thing is certain, the board need to be replaced because you only have to look at their approach for Martinez to know that they are so far out of touch with this club its actually frightening.

A lot of people at the top meddling.

If we don't get relegated this season, it's only a matter of time before we do because you can't be run by clowns, with a CEO and board without a plan, manageress, poor recruitment and lack of direction.

What am absolute mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.