The Everton Board Thread

Telegraph also says there's more than one group willing to do the same but Kenyon has exclusivity at the moment so his group are having concrete talks.

Would like to know who the others are because I'm still not sold on some American real estate business men running the club
American real estate
Russian oligarch
Qatari prince

I actually don’t care mate as long as they make us boss and winning trophies again It’s almost a generation we have been garbage on and off the pitch. It’s unacceptable for a club of our size and stature.

It would be almost impossible to get new owners and Chairman as bad as we’ve got now .

American real estate
Russian oligarch
Qatari prince

I actually don’t care mate as long as they make us boss and winning trophies again It’s almost a generation we have been garbage on and off the pitch. It’s unacceptable for a club of our size and stature.

It would be almost impossible to get new owners and Chairman as bad as we’ve got now .

I don't either but I have a funny feeling the influx of American ownership in the league doesn't bode well

The latest Matt Law piece is basically regurgitation of his story last week.

Nothing new in there of any substance. He was super confident last week he'd nailed his colours to the right mast, probably got a bit of shaky leg because its not a boxed off as yet.

They'll say anything to get their hands on the club.

We need an Arab takeover or it's going to be game over here for any idea of kicking on into the elite.
I’m not against anyone taking over just don’t know why an Arab or anyone would better? Yes they would probably have more funds but if the right people are not in the right positions at the club then it doesn’t matter as we are experiencing right now!

500mil pissed up the wall.

If you’d of told me 6 years ago we would spend half a billion quid in the next 6 years I would of been sure we at least had a piece of silverware or been in Europe a couple of times, but no, nada! We fought relegation just 6 weeks ago.

The running of the club is more important than the wealth, if we can get both fantastic whether that’s an Arab, American or whoever.

I would take Kenyons consortium if he was involved as chairman/CEO or any high role over say Arabs who would keep Kenwright and co.