The Everton Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link Bruce!

Looks to be packaged internationaly maybe franchising coaching techniuqes abroad, selling the everton brand internationaly, trying to develop links with foregin clubs (feeder clubs), making the club more marketable?

definitely seem to be selling something?

Last edited:
Yes, it seems that you only get full access if you register for £49.99. Should be interesting to see how this goes considering the beating English coaching has had recently, especially at youth level.

Yes, it seems that you only get full access if you register for £49.99. Should be interesting to see how this goes considering the beating English coaching has had recently, especially at youth level.

We'll ask Chico to check it out fully then :lol: (y) (y)

We have to pay. FFS why do fans have to pay to see what the club is doing. My £50 is staying in my pocket. Sorry but IMO what a bloody cheek. Another of Bully's schemes to up the revenue stream by screwing the fans.

chill out RJ this website is for the American market and for the growing coaching of their young players.

Its certainly NOT for the average british everton fan in any way shape or form, IMO this is a great idea and I can see many many American soccer coaches going for it and good on Everton for trying.

I agree, this is for the coaching fraternity more than us fans (although it would be nice to read as a fan). I suspect Asia is as much a market as America as they seem pretty fond of British football there.

exactly bruce, with beckham arriving in america soon, Everton are doing well to join the train before it arrives in LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back