The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mates g/f was on the phone from 8am.

She range me at 12 and said she had only just got thru.

She did tell me what block and stuff, but I was half alseep so ive forgot, FFS, but she did say it was Tier 3, FFS.

IS TRUE. SHE RANG ME SPESHUL EARLY FOR SEXY TALK X

. Being only 15 i have to rely on my dad and living in stoke doesnt help . Normally i go 2 a season . I was going go the castle last game of the season but seem as its wembley he says that i can go that one . Its just luck really

Think this maybe just a bit of a stretch for you mate You have plenty of time to watch the Bues in the future. Some lads in their 30's will have never watched us win anything, and have been to many games, these will get the tickets before you, let them have their day lad !

Hi

I have four tickets for the Liverpool - Everton semi finals Block 232 which is in the West End. I am a Liverpool supporter and I am coming from Denmark to see the game. I was wondering if anyone had come across tickets in the East End where the Liverpool supportes will be and would be willing to switch?

Hi

I have four tickets for the Liverpool - Everton semi finals Block 232 which is in the West End. I am a Liverpool supporter and I am coming from Denmark to see the game. I was wondering if anyone had come across tickets in the East End where the Liverpool supportes will be and would be willing to switch?

Wind up.....Tickets have only been on sale to our sth. so no mate u havnt stumbled across 4 tickets in the wrong end! ffs

I agree but theres also people who are taking 6yr olds too . As its agaisnt the rs Its something extra special

These 6 year olds have either a season ticket, or been to more than 1 game a season.

My son is 7 and has been to 8 home games this season, and 2 aways.

Fair enough but why do you say that i should wait my turn if im willing to pay good money for a ticket im not asking for it to be served on a plate just wondering where the best place to get one from if im not elgable

Wind up.....Tickets have only been on sale to our sth. so no mate u havnt stumbled across 4 tickets in the wrong end! ffs

These tickets are in the Club Wembley stand and these were the only tickets I could get here from Denmark, thought maybe someone would be in similar situation but on the other end.

Fair enough but why do you say that i should wait my turn if im willing to pay good money for a ticket im not asking for it to be served on a plate just wondering where the best place to get one from if im not elgable

Im saying you may have to wait your turn. You have people in their 30's and 40's that are willing pay big money for these tickets, a 15 year old with £170 wont get very far me thinks !

These tickets are in the Club Wembley stand and these were the only tickets I could get here from Denmark, thought maybe someone would be in similar situation but on the other end.

2009 Chelsea I just walked round the concourse inside the stadium randomly asking CFC fans if they wanna swap 2 tickets. Took me about 20 mins to find a nice fella that said aye. We checked with a head steward first, to make sure we were doing nothing that could get us kicked out and he okayed it. You'll get a swap in there no probs I woulda thought.

2009 Chelsea I just walked round the concourse inside the stadium randomly asking CFC fans if they wanna swap 2 tickets. Took me about 20 mins to find a nice fella that said aye. We checked with a head steward first, to make sure we were doing nothing that could get us kicked out and he okayed it. You'll get a swap in there no probs I woulda thought.

Thanks for the info, will try my luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back