The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough but why do you say that i should wait my turn if im willing to pay good money for a ticket im not asking for it to be served on a plate just wondering where the best place to get one from if im not elgable

Loads of tickets end up at local football bodies, refs associations, local league administrators, that sort of thing. You can try those and see if any are available. Usually need to be a member of a local club, or at least know someone who is. I have got Cup Final tickets from Gloucestershire Refs association, Bristol Regional Sunday League, and Bristol City is the past.

Good luck.

Just managed to get on eticketing in about 5 mins and checked the availability of tickets and im sorry to say all of the bottom tier are gone so its upper tier for us non-sth :(

Let us know if you had any luck with that code coz others are asking for it and if it works I'll gladly let them have it too

I'm just not sure if it was specific to my membership or not.

Hi matey - it did work... thankyou so so much! I'm gonna wait a day or two see if the prices come down but looks like £260 is the price! By all means let others have a go though i'm pretty sure people said its a one time only code? worth a go though!

Who cares where you sit, as long as your in there sitting with the Evertonians....

Just wish i had a ticket!!!! Been home an away everywhere this season. An people who hardly go are getting tickets!!!

Who cares where you sit, as long as your in there sitting with the Evertonians....

Just wish i had a ticket!!!! Been home an away everywhere this season. An people who hardly go are getting tickets!!!

Some are not through choice id go to all if i could but i cant as the wife works(including most saturdays) and I have 4 kids and the eldest is 7

Some are not through choice id go to all if i could but i cant as the wife works(including most saturdays) and I have 4 kids and the eldest is 7

Not really on about people with season tickets mate, i just heard of quiet a few people who have tickets who've been to maybe one or two games all season. ****s not right.

From the sounds of it there arent many tickets left, which makes me wonder - why is it only 5 home matches for the next set of tickets? Surely it would have made much more sense with 10 home matches and then go downwards.

I assumed they said 5 because they know how many people there were - and knew the majority would get tickets, but it doesnt seem like it!

No way they get that many. maybe 10 at most.....

There must still be a few k left!!!

Or wishful thinking on my part as im fookin desprate for a ticket...

One way or other i will get in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back