The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried the mywembley route as suggested but got the following message back this morning:

"Hi Mike,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, My Wembley access closed two years ago therefore we are unable to accept any new members.

As an alternative, you may wish to consider Club Wembley membership.

This involves owning seats on the private tier of the stadium on a long term basis, and includes an average of 12 events per season. Both the FA Cup Semi Finals and FA Cup Final are included within the membership. We do not sell any match by match access to any event that forms part of the membership.

General admission tickets can only be purchased through the club’s directly, but access is likely to be restricted to sponsors and season ticket holders via a ballot system.

Would you like some further details regarding joining Club Wembley?"

Are you able to buy more than one seat with your mywembley membership? If so is there anyone out there could send me there log in details? I'm desperate to go but can't justify paying clubwembley prices (£1600/year) for the next 6 years.

Mike

I tried that myself, gutted! Looks like I'm gonna get some tickets in with there lot but needs must. I will have at least one spare but could potentially have 3 spares if anyone is interested. I'm looking at 250 a ticket or there abouts, club level seats, row 7. Anyone interested, let me know. I'm not making any promises at this point but looking promising at least

TJ

Tried the mywembley route as suggested but got the following message back this morning:

"Hi Mike,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, My Wembley access closed two years ago therefore we are unable to accept any new members.

As an alternative, you may wish to consider Club Wembley membership.

This involves owning seats on the private tier of the stadium on a long term basis, and includes an average of 12 events per season. Both the FA Cup Semi Finals and FA Cup Final are included within the membership. We do not sell any match by match access to any event that forms part of the membership.

General admission tickets can only be purchased through the club’s directly, but access is likely to be restricted to sponsors and season ticket holders via a ballot system.

Would you like some further details regarding joining Club Wembley?"

Are you able to buy more than one seat with your mywembley membership? If so is there anyone out there could send me there log in details? I'm desperate to go but can't justify paying clubwembley prices (£1600/year) for the next 6 years.

Mike

alright lads, any blues travelling to wembley from leeds? can only get on ticket it seems so looks like i'll be going on me tod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back