The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I tried that myself, gutted! Looks like I'm gonna get some tickets in with there lot but needs must. I will have at least one spare but could potentially have 3 spares if anyone is interested. I'm looking at 250 a ticket or there abouts, club level seats, row 7. Anyone interested, let me know. I'm not making any promises at this point but looking promising at least

TJ

If I dont manage to get one 2moro morning I'd be well up for taking one of them spares mate

I JUST FIND INFLATABLE PINEAPPLE ON INTERWEB. WOULD BE GOOD FOR WAVING.

I'll keep you updated, it's looking touch and go. I'm trying to work him down on the price a tad but as someone else has just offered me 8 in there end @ 400 a pop I might just accept his price.

If I dont manage to get one 2moro morning I'd be well up for taking one of them spares mate

TICKET UPDATE - as of 4pm

wkfgoj.jpg

Had a look at a few sections. Them green sections (good availability)have sold about a half to two thirds of the tickets, so in most of the sections there are about a third to a half of tickets left.

Me dad has just got off the phone to someone at the box office.. they told him we have around 10,000 left?

fingers crossed!

good look to all those tryin 2moro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back