The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well last time I checked there was a ballot for people who were just 'members' no mention of having to any games what so ever

Are tickets are still available because the club have released them slowly to , they'll easily sell out,

Well you've obviously not checked as you thought the ballot was originally open to anyone who wanted to enter it. And you have obviously not checked since either----------------------------------------------

The Club will make a further announcement on Tuesday but can confirm that only those Members and Fan Card holders with 3 FA Cup games, who were unsuccessful in the initial ballot, will be considered eligible to purchase tickets.

It seems your not really doing your homework mate, I know our club will sell out easily, its just the criteria I'm not happy with. I just think your Loyalty to each SPECIFIC competition should be rewarded, you get ST holders not arsed over the FA Cup games until it gets interesting, whereas you might get a non season ticket holder who has been to Aldershot (example) on a cold January afternoon amongst other FA Cup games who can't qualify for one. But as our criteria is as low as 4 games, any games, if you dont qualify for 1, you only have yourself to blame, no excuses, your jumping on the bandwagon

Liverpool have around 28000 ST's, they were guaranteed a ticket if they had 4 FA cup credits on their record, whether they were ST holders or Fan card holders. ST holders were also guaranteed if they had 3 credits. Fan card holders with 3 credits and ST holders with 2 or less were entered into a ballot whereby anyone who entered the ballot had an 80% success. Not so strange now eh? Thats 4 FA Cup credits out of 4 games played then 3 then 2. To get a ticket for ours you need to have attended 4 home games out of about 20!! And there's still tickets left!!! Absolutely no excuse if you haven't a ticket for this one, if you've not been to at least 4 games at home ALL season you dont deserve a ticket for Wembley

The ballot was for people who have "memberships", which alot of them do as it means they can order tickets in advance...all for an extra £50

I think its you who hasnt done their homework mate...for a start it was Tamworth - not aldershot on that cold January afternoon

Wed Apr 4
Thu Apr 5
Members - Succesful Ballot
Sale Ended
Tickets will be on sale to successful ballot applicants from 2pm until 3.45pm 5th April. Tickets will be available to purchase online, on the booking line - 0843 170 5555 (Overseas (0044) 151 907 9399) or at the Ticket Office, Anfield.

Thats There latest selling information - no mention of going to any games - & it doesnt say they've sold out so im guessing it will go lower..I was simply telling any blues that ig they were already signed up as 'members' or wanted to with them, then they may be able to get hold of a ticket...

The club have set the criteria this way to reward fans who have attended more games in general if we went down the kopite route then it could potentially have went down to 1 cup game? is this really fair on those who have been to 5 homes which where in the league?

and im not jumping on any bandwagons mate, i'm a season ticket holder with 4 aways & have been to all the Carling Cup & FA Cup games this season - including the replay - i easily qualified for a ticket, I was trying to help out blues who may not have been as fortunate as myself

I've got myself a ticket in the RS end but would obviously rather be with fellow Blues
If anyone has any RS mates with a Blue ticket can you please put them my way for a swap, I paid £30 so willing to pay any difference within reason

PM me or better still: 07977 518 846

But as our criteria is as low as 4 games, any games, if you dont qualify for 1, you only have yourself to blame, no excuses, your jumping on the bandwagon

Between the ages of 9 to 16 I attended everyhHome game, spending all of my pocket money, doing a paper round and a job on a Sunday Afternoon to feed my habit.

However for the last 29 years I have averaged 3 home games a season - the reason and not an excuse is that I have spend the last 29 years in the armed forces and basically get to attend when I get home to Liverpool on leave - difficult to get to games from some of the places that I have had to live and work - bit of a treck to Goodison from Afganistan so only managed to get to 1 game last season.

Does that make me any less of a supporter than any other blue???

Does that make my want for a Wembley ticket for my son and I any less worthy than anyone else??

I don't think so !

Bore Off!!

I think its you who hasnt done their homework mate...for a start it was Tamworth - not aldershot on that cold January afternoon

Wed Apr 4
Thu Apr 5
Members - Succesful Ballot
Sale Ended
Tickets will be on sale to successful ballot applicants from 2pm until 3.45pm 5th April. Tickets will be available to purchase online, on the booking line - 0843 170 5555 (Overseas (0044) 151 907 9399) or at the Ticket Office, Anfield.

Thats There latest selling information - no mention of going to any games - & it doesnt say they've sold out so im guessing it will go lower..I was simply telling any blues that ig they were already signed up as 'members' or wanted to with them, then they may be able to get hold of a ticket...

The club have set the criteria this way to reward fans who have attended more games in general if we went down the kopite route then it could potentially have went down to 1 cup game? is this really fair on those who have been to 5 homes which where in the league?

and im not jumping on any bandwagons mate, i'm a season ticket holder with 4 aways & have been to all the Carling Cup & FA Cup games this season - including the replay - i easily qualified for a ticket, I was trying to help out blues who may not have been as fortunate as myself

OK, it was Tamworth, but, if you read my post, after Aldershot (in brackets!) you would have seen the word-EXAMPLE, you really are thick mate.
And you are totally wrong on their tickets info too. Heres the latest info--------------------------

Following the sale to supporters who were successful in yesterdays FA Cup Semi final ticket ballot we have an extremely limited number of tickets left available to sell.

The Club will make a further announcement on Tuesday but can confirm that only those Members and Fan Card holders with 3 games, who were unsuccessful in the initial ballot, will be considered eligible to purchase tickets.

As part of the independently run ballot all supporters were allocated a position and we will be working, in order, through that list in order to sell out.

So, there you go.

Between the ages of 9 to 16 I attended everyhHome game, spending all of my pocket money, doing a paper round and a job on a Sunday Afternoon to feed my habit.

However for the last 29 years I have averaged 3 home games a season - the reason and not an excuse is that I have spend the last 29 years in the armed forces and basically get to attend when I get home to Liverpool on leave - difficult to get to games from some of the places that I have had to live and work - bit of a treck to Goodison from Afganistan so only managed to get to 1 game last season.

Does that make me any less of a supporter than any other blue???

Does that make my want for a Wembley ticket for my son and I any less worthy than anyone else??

I don't think so !

Bore Off!!

Foresight mate, get someone to get a ticket on your card if you thought we might get that far & then you wouldnt be scraping round for tickets. The tickets wouldnt go unused I'm sure. Waste of time complaining about your work when we get to Wembley, you know your circumstances before the season starts, so you cant really complain when your not eligible.

OK, it was Tamworth, but, if you read my post, after Aldershot (in brackets!) you would have seen the word-EXAMPLE, you really are thick mate.
And you are totally wrong on their tickets info too. Heres the latest info--------------------------

Following the sale to supporters who were successful in yesterdays FA Cup Semi final ticket ballot we have an extremely limited number of tickets left available to sell.

The Club will make a further announcement on Tuesday but can confirm that only those Members and Fan Card holders with 3 games, who were unsuccessful in the initial ballot, will be considered eligible to purchase tickets.

As part of the independently run ballot all supporters were allocated a position and we will be working, in order, through that list in order to sell out.

So, there you go.

First, don't call him thick.

Second the 80% of people who were successful were members not STH

Now please get off the Everton forum because you sound too much like a kopite, and if you do support Everton - perhaps bluekipper?

The ballot was for people who have "memberships", which alot of them do as it means they can order tickets in advance...all for an extra £50

Wrong again mate, the memberships cost a fiver & its a fan card, where they can track every ticket that has been bought by you. You have to be a member to buy tickets

Wrong again mate, the memberships cost a fiver & its a fan card, where they can track every ticket that has been bought by you. You have to be a member to buy tickets

Yeah I have a membership for work, I think I know what I'm talking about mate.

Well you've obviously not checked as you thought the ballot was originally open to anyone who wanted to enter it. And you have obviously not checked since either----------------------------------------------

The Club will make a further announcement on Tuesday but can confirm that only those Members and Fan Card holders with 3 FA Cup games, who were unsuccessful in the initial ballot, will be considered eligible to purchase tickets.

It seems your not really doing your homework mate, I know our club will sell out easily, its just the criteria I'm not happy with. I just think your Loyalty to each SPECIFIC competition should be rewarded, you get ST holders not arsed over the FA Cup games until it gets interesting, whereas you might get a non season ticket holder who has been to Aldershot (example) on a cold January afternoon amongst other FA Cup games who can't qualify for one. But as our criteria is as low as 4 games, any games, if you dont qualify for 1, you only have yourself to blame, no excuses, your jumping on the bandwagon

So, there you go.

I don't really see your point anymore mate, u seem to no more about them than us? Sorry for not knowing the ins & outs of there ticket selling details, I was simply highlighting it to fellow blues who may be able to get a ticket via this root. It still proves my point that a red can get a ticket by going to only 3 games, where as a blue currently would have had to have been to 4, yet you think a blue would be less deserving of a ticket?

If you've got your ticket then I don't see why your so arsed about how many games someone would have to have been to? I hope as many blues as possible get tickets through any route possible - you certainly don't have the right to say whether someone with 4 or 3 stubbs is deserving of a ticket or not & you can't question anyone's loyalty as u don't have any idea of each fans individual circumstances.

Wrong again mate, a fan card and a memebership are completely differant things ...

Tickets will be available to Members and Fan Card Holders who have recorded 4 FA Cup matches on their customer record during Season 2011/2012. Tickets will be available to purchase online, on the booking line - 0843 170 5555 (Overseas (0044) 151 907 9399) or at the Ticket Office, Anfield. Please note that the online sale will continue until 7.30am on Tuesday 3rd April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back